Monday, June 15, 2020

We Survived || Confirmation


Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!

I can't believe it! We actually did it!! Me, and all my cousins were able to get confirmed, and we all survived! *laughs*
It wasn't as bad as I had thought. Though, when we were called to the front my legs turned to jelly and my heart dropped to my toes. xP But it went good, and no one passed out or anything so that's a plus! *laughs*
On Saturday, the day before confirmation, we decided our class was going to sing a song. *wide eyes* I was excited to sing, (I love singing) but also terrified. If that's even possible. xD But everyone said we sounded beautiful, so...... *shrugs*

A N Y W A Y S !

Here are some pictures...


(from left to right: Me, Kylie, and Damara)


 Me and my parents <3
(some reason all the pictures are blurry on here. sorry!)

 Me and all the conferments! (my cousins xD)


Grandparents with their grandchildren <3 



There you have it! I hope you enjoyed 
the pictures! Until next time. God bless, and have a good night. <3

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Liberty! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was nice to see some pictures! I'm glad you all survived. *Winks* And, yes, you all sang beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them! *winks* Me too. Awe, thanks... <3

      Delete
  3. All those girls and that one boy....... Do you know where Damara got her dress? (I love all your dresses!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *laughs* Yeah, he was a little out-numbered. xP Yes, she got it off of amazon. (thanks, girl!)
      Here's the link to the dress she got:
      https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07BT5VB2G/ref=sspa_dk_detail_10 pd_rd_i=B07BTF8S3T&pd_rd_w=be2ek&pf_rd_p=48d372c1-f7e1-4b8b-9d02-4bd86f5158c5&pd_rd_wg=RTaTy&pf_rd_r=R20FV0GKY1YDC7Q956GJ&pd_rd_r=f13e40d0-7b5f-414f-976c-973cd9e9864f&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEyU1IxRjBNSFZUSzQ3JmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwOTkxMDQ5WERFUUY2UldJN0VUJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTAxMTQ3NDQzVTE0UlY3SURFSU5MJndpZGdldE5hbWU9c3BfZGV0YWlsJmFjdGlvbj1jbGlja1JlZGlyZWN0JmRvTm90TG9nQ2xpY2s9dHJ1ZQ&th=1

      Delete
    2. Thanks, Liberty!

      Delete
  4. Oh yay, that's exciting! You all look so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We did great! Didn't we?! I really enjoyed the singing! I'm glad we did!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I believe we did! Me too! I'm so glad we sang!!

      Delete