Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Photo Dump || June


*waves to ya'll*

Hello there my friends! I'm sorry this post is late. I wanted to get it up before the next month so I barely had time to do this. *laughs* I forgot the month was closing to an end. *face palm* But, better late then never, right? ;P

At the beginning of this busy month, I had my confirmation classes. It was crazy busy. Kylie stayed with me for half of the time and we had to get up at 6:00 every morning. (which is not normal for me) *laughs* But I really enjoyed doing confirmation and having her here so it was all worth it. <3

Kylie and Damara threw a early surprise birthday party for me!!! *squeals* They're just the best! It was a blast and I had no clue they were even planning one. They're really good at keeping secrets. *laughs*

The weather has been getting hotter. Had a few days of upper 80s and it was a little too hot. *laughs*

Been doing my drives for my driving school, and getting pretty good scores actually. The first drive I got one's on everything except two. Those I got a two on. (and btw, one's are the best you can do) The second I got all one's so... *grins* And then the one I did yesterday I got one's on everyone except one, and that was a two. So I mean, they've been going pretty good. Though I have my freeway drive next and I am not looking forward to that.... *tries not to die*

Been having a lot of campfires and visiting with family. <3 The joys of summer. *smiles*

Kate is growing SO much!! The girl can crawl now, and goes all over the place. She loves to eat and is a super busy girl, and loves this auntie over here. *winks* Ever since I started confirmation classes and couldn't be with her all day, she's been super attached to me. Cries if I don't pick her up and everything. *laughs* I mean, I'm not complaining but a few of my siblings are. xD

Then, yesterday I spent the night at Danielle's for her birthday!!! We had a blast, despite the fact that we had a little traumatizing experience. *winks* I'll just leave it at that.

And..... *drumroll* Yours truly is going to get a phone!!!! *squeals* I'm super excited if you can't tell. *winks* Now my photo dumps are about to get even better. *winks*



Currently watching\watched:

"Numb3rs" *squeals* (how many of you love Don??)
"Psych"
"Last Man Standing"
"The Magic of Ordinary days"
"Good Luck Charlie"
"Jurassic World"
"Full House"



Currently reading\read:

"Springs Gentle Promise" by, Janette Oke
"10 True Tales: Heroes of 9\11" by, Allan Zullo



Now, enjoy the photo dump!!

 One of those days when you feel like wearing a skirt...


 Lottie and her "shadow" xP








 These girls are awesome. *hugs them* Thank you!!



My sisters helped with the decorating and they did a great job!




 #cuzlove


 You might not tell, but we were soooooooo nervous! *laughs*

 (I don't know why it's so blurry)




Went to town with the sisters. *sunglasses* 



Play\snuggle time with Kate!


 I just had to have one Brooklyne.... *winks* (and it's with dark chocolate!!! Mmmmm)



On a walk with my mom, Felicity, and my 'pumpkin'. *grins*



I painted myself, and all my siblings shirts!! *sunglasses* This one is mine ^^


 LaKaysha's....

 and Chancy's!!! I'm super pleased with how they turned out.


 Writing time....


We painted our barn!! Before...

 and after!!

  Having a fun time. *winks*


There you have it folks! I'm sorry this was so late. I would have posted it earlier had I realized the month was almost over. *laughs* So anywho... Good night and God bless!! <3

14 comments:

  1. SO FUN!
    (Also- I nominated you for, The Simple Things Tag on my blog...)
    Love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the flowers too!
      (Okay, I'll go check it out when I can)

      Delete
  2. That all sounds so fun! Your pictures are really pretty! You painted those!?!😃🤯 They are SO good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed this! Thank you! *laughs* Yes I did. Thanks!!

      Delete
  3. I love all the pictures! You're getting a phone!? You might have to do more photo dumps--that or I'll be sitting here forever.... (LOL)
    -Lilly
    https://adaughterservingtheking.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, I'm glad you do! *laughs* I am and I can't wait!! Lol

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a blessed month!!

    The shirts turned out very well!

    I love Damara's shirt - though you didn't put her's on here. *Laughs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was!

      I know, I'm pretty surprised at how well they turned out! Ooooh, *blushes* I didn't get a picture of hers. *laughs* I love hers too. <3

      Delete
  5. Where did you get that skirt in the first picture? It's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ummm, I just got it from my aunt so I don't know. *laughs* Sorry!!

      Delete
  6. Fun post!! And Happy Birthday! *throws confetti on you* I love those fourth of July shirts!!! SO GOOD!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! It's actually not until August but they threw the party early because Kylie doesn't come visiting all the often and they didn't know when she's be here again. *winks*
      Thank you! I'm very happy with how they turned out!

      Delete
  7. ayyyeeeee I can comment if I go off my mother's computer so yay! Anywyas, looks like your month was fabulous! Our spontaneous drive was a ton of fun, a bit creepy at certain moments but other than that-it was awesome! The suprise party looks like a ton of fun and you guys all did amazing at confirmation so congrats!! Loved this 💓

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! It was! Lol, yeah. Other than that creepy moment it was awesome! It was. <3 Awe, thanks! It was the most terrifying thing I've ever done, so I'm glad we did amazing. I'm so glad! <3

      Delete