Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Get To Know Me || Little Quirks of Mine


Hello my lovely friends!!

I thought that it would be great fun to let you all know about my little quirks. *laughs* Everyone has some form of quirks, and so I thought I'd share with you, mine. *winks* Enjoy!




|| I hate it when people sit, touch, lay, or do anything on my bed. 
It's too soft of a mattress! It makes my bed a mess, and I can't handle a wrinkled bed. xP


|| I very much dislike it when people pronounce my name wrong. 
I mean, come on! It's the easiest name out there. Sure nobody really notices that they're saying it wrong, but I do. My entire life I was always telling people, "My name is LiberTy! Not, LiberDy! There's a T in there, not a D." *laughs*


|| Whenever I do math, I have to have my paper just so.
*blushes* Yeah... I have a little OCD. But I need it just so, or I can't concentrate on my math problems! *laughs* I like to have everything neat, and straight.


|| I wear socks all the time. 
I just can't handle not wearing socks. I know people who hate wearing socks, but I can't handle it. If I'm wearing sandals, or walking barefoot outside, then I can handle no socks. You see, I have an odd thing where my hands and feet almost like, sweat all the time. They're just so clammy it's disgusting. But, I found that if I put on socks, my hands are no longer clammy! *winks*


|| I love shoes!
If you're at the store with me and I get to trying on shoes, we could be there awhile. *laughs* I just love shoes. I could buy so many shoes, you wouldn't even know what to do! *laughs* (is that really a quirk??)


|| I always have to go to bed with water on my nightstand.
If I don't have water by me, I notice how dry my throat is. *laughs* Sometimes I'm like, "I never drink it so I'll just leave it in the kitchen." Then I wake up with such a dry throat I can't even swallow. *laughs*


|| Every night I love to make up stories about firefighters or cowboys, in my head. 
*laughs* Now you're all probably thinking, "She's definitely weird!"
But I just love to come up with some crazy, wild, and yet romantic thing that happens! *laughs* It's so fun to make up stories and picture them in your head. They can even bring a smile to my face. xP


|| I'm very embarrassing to be with when ordering food. xD
Yes, this is the truth. xP I can be so stupid at times! *laughs* Whenever I try and say what I want, something odd comes out and I sound dumb. xP Then I giggle and try to fix my mistake, making myself sound even dumber. *laughs*


|| I always fold my napkin whenever I use it, until it eventually becomes a small square.
Yeah, I'm weird. xP But that's just what I do! *laughs* I guess maybe because I like to have things neat?? *shrugs* I'm not sure.


Well, that's all I can think of! *winks*

Do you have any quirks of your own? Tell me about them! God bless you all! *blows kisses*

18 comments:

  1. Fun Liberty! I LOVE socks. Don't like shoes. And I NEED water by my bed. The one night I don't have it I need it. Talk more tomorrow, I need to get my water ready for bed ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, love it! And I also hate ordering food... it can be really awkward. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I always make up those types of stories in my head at night too! It's a fun way to unwind. Except, no cowboys or firefighters are usually involved... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhh I have OCD when it comes to loading the dishwasher! *laughs* I have to load everything exactly in the racks in the dishwasher or my day will be like, ruined! xD
    and I totally agree with you when it comes to socks!! I HAVE to wear socks or my feet feel so bare and weird!! xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! We don't have a dishwasher, but I have to put everything in the drying rack just so. *laughs* Yes! Socks are the best!! xD

      Delete
  5. I do not like wearing socks. Ordering food............just don't ask me about that. I have to load the dishwasher correctly, or else it makes my job harder in the morning. There's a few people 'round here who don't understand, though.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But they're the best! *winks* *laughs* I'm glad you enjoyed this post!

      Delete
  6. This was great liberty!! Made me laugh... you are such a fun person! And lol I’m the opposite about socks... I love going barefoot and I pretty much only wear socks when I’m wearing boots or something XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed this post! Awe, I think you're a fun person too! Lol, yeah. Each person is different! xD

      Delete
  7. This was such a fun post! I totally feel yah when it comes to people sitting, touching or laying on your bed. ;D I feel the same way and can't stand it if they are wrinkled. *laughs* And ordering food...yeah that needs some practice. *smiles* Usually my parents just take us kid's orders before hand and does it themselves but there have been a few times lately I've been on my own with ordering and let's just say it's.....new??? *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so glad you enjoyed it! *happy dance*
      I know! Wrinkled beds are the worst! *laughs* Ordering is such a bother! I totally get what you're saying. It's just such a hard thing to do! xD

      Delete
  8. Sound just like you, LiberTy! *winks*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun post!
    Yeah, I'm not into people going on my bed either. I like it to stay clean and fairly neat, at least. ;P
    I rarely wear socks around the house. I like my feet free, haha
    I love shoes too! I have so, SO many!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you think so!
      I know! I just like to have it neat. ;P
      *laughs* Quite a few people say that. But not me! xD
      Aren't they just the best?! I could buy a whole bunch if I had the money. xP I bought my first pair of heeled sandals that I LOVE not long ago, but haven't worn them because I haven't left the house. :(

      Delete