Thursday, April 16, 2020

So Far, So Good || Drivers-ed

(off of Pinterest)

Hello my lovelies! 

I did it! I survived my first online class of drivers-ed and didn't get too nervous. Though, when my teacher would ask me a question my belly would do a little flip flop. *laughs* But overall I think it went good and I actually kinda enjoyed it!
My teacher is an awesome guy. Always making jokes and stuff. I just am really happy with who I got. *does a quick happy dance*

So, for those of you who are wondering, online classes aren't as difficult as they sound. We do it through a thing called, "Zoom" and everyone is on at the same time. We were able to answer questions and if you want to, you can even have your camera on so everybody can see you. (I didn't this time but... maybe, maybe I will later...)
It took me a bit to get everything figured out but I think I've got it. *winks*

I've been driving more. Drove on the road for the first time yesterday!!! *happy dance* Was a little scary but not as bad as I had thought. I can't wait to get more and more comfortable behind the wheel. How long did it take you to get comfortable?? Talk to me in the comment below!

One of my first times driving! (can't you tell?)

So yeah. That's my random little spill and life update for you all!!


Hope this post finds you well! God bless my lovely followers!

9 comments:

  1. How fun! I can get my permit at the end of this year (after my 15th birthday) and I'm really excited! I have been practicing a little bit with my family just in our church parking lot (we're always like the last ones to leave church so there is all this space to drive around without hitting anything, lol). I'm excited for you and sounds like you are doing great!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, really?! That's so cool! *thumbs up*
      Thanks!! <3 :D

      Delete
  2. Oh, glad everything has been going well! And yeah, I can definitely tell you're a new driver by how you grip the steering wheel. :-) I can learn to drive this year, but that's with drivers' ed (too expensive, sadly). It mostly depends on the insurance cost. But I'll learn eventually!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! *laughs* I do look a little scared don't I? Oh, really? Well, I hope everything works out for you!!

      Delete
  3. Way to go, girl! I'm glad it going well!

    ReplyDelete