Wednesday, April 8, 2020

ten random songs


*waves to you all* 

How are you all making out? Surviving this 2020-pandemic? I'm about ready to see my friend but... I guess that'll have to wait. *cries for awhile* Me and Damara have only seen each other once in the last four to five months! *gasps* Can you imagine that? Not being able to see your best friend that lives ten minutes down the road for almost half a year? First they were sick for months, then this virus thing happened. I'm about ready to cry. For real.

A N Y W A Y S !

Enough of that. I thought I'd just share with you all ten random songs that I love and have been listening to a lot lately. Enjoy!



|| Everyday Heroes
Dave Carroll


(I chose the music video that someone 
made about the tv shows, "Emergency!" and "Adam-12")


|| Summer of '69
Bryan Adams
 


|| She Don't Know She's Beautiful
Sammy Kershaw




|| Letters From Home
John Micheal Montgomery 



|| I Loved Her First
Heartland




|| Two Soldiers Coming Home
Lori McKenna 





|| The Cowboy Rides Away
George Strait 



|| Someone Else's Star
Bryan White



|| Breathe
Jonny Diaz




|| Don't Ever Let Your Children Grow Up
Maddie Poppe




Well, there you have it. Ten random songs. *laughs* I hope you enjoyed this post! Stay safe and God bless, my friends! 

12 comments:

  1. Wait! Do you watch Adam 12!? That is such a cool show!


    Jc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've watched one bonus episode of it on "Emergency!" and really liked it. But I'm hoping to watch the whole show sometime. Our library has it but right now it's closed so I'll have to wait. xP

      Delete
  2. I don't think I've listened to any of these except the Bryan Adams one!! My Parents lovvvve that type of music ;) one of my favorite songs recently has been "hesitate" by the Jonas Brothers. ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, that song always makes me think of my dad... <3 Really? I should check it out sometime! ;P

      Delete
  3. Nice songs! Do you know Joni Mitchell? She is *amazing* =D I love her songs! Excpecially 'River' and 'Circle Game' *super excited talking about her*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yupyupyup! Hmm, *thinks* Don't think I've ever heard of her?? *shrugs* Maybe I'll check those songs out sometime! *winks*

      Delete
  4. I think I've heard all of these songs except one before. Letters from home and two soldiers come home make me want to cry! I miss my Bro so much! *Sends him hugs*

    ReplyDelete