Sunday, March 29, 2020

Photo Dump || March


Hey there, lovelies!

Whew! This month was a little crazy, was it not? With all the corona virus panic and things, I was kept indoors for a lot of this month.

I got my permit!  I even forget that I got it this month. It felt like forever ago! *laughs* The test went well, and I managed to survive it. It you want to read about it, go here.

Me and Damara are still wanting to get together since she has gotten better... Guys. I seen her once since she got better and that was awhile ago. It feels like an entirety since I seen her last. *cries*

Drove a few times!! The first time was only at our local park, but I managed to back up, turn around, and get up to 10 mph! *laughs* Then, as I began to get more comfortable behind the wheel, my mom took me to a county road that is a dead end so nobody really drives on it. Though, the first time I drove on it, I met three cars, and managed to keep calm. *winks* I'm still just driving on the dead end rode, but I'm beginning to feel more and more comfortable at driving. Though, since we've been staying at home more I haven't driven in awhile.

The world turned upside down from this corona virus. Stores are running low on toilet paper, people are buying all the food they can find, we have to stay at home and only go out when necessary, etc. But it seems to be calming down maybe a little. xP I really don't know. I just stay home and block out all the "bad" news. So I'm still pretty happy. xP

Helped Felicity and Josiah move into a new apartment!! It's adorable! And... it's at my great aunt and uncle's so that's another plus. It's the cutest little apartment I've ever seen. <3

Kate continues to grow. She's getting SO big! She has sat up on her own now, walks a little in a walker, tasted her first solid food the other day, and is such a happy girl!! *cries because she's so beautiful* She is full of sunshine and joy, and has such a big place in her auntie's heart. <3

The weather has been beautiful! We did randomly get some snow, but it didn't last long and the last few days have been rain... But today the weather seems to be fair! I hope the sun comes out, so I can go and soak it up. <3

Did quite a bit of drawing since I'm stuck at home. (which you'll see)



Currently watching\watched:

"Red Dawn" {1984}
"Psych" 
"Emergency!"
"Father Knows Best"
"Hogan's Heroes"
"High School Musical" 
"High School Musical 2"
"High School Musical 3"
"Ice Princess" 



Currently reading\read:

"Once Upon A Summer" by, Janette Oke
"The Winds Of Autumn" by, Janette Oke
"Across The Wide And Lonesome Prairie" by, Kristiana Gregory
The Bible


Now, enjoy my photo dump!!!!


Made supper for everyone...


 Ready to go do my drivers test... I was really nervous. you can tell.

Passed and got a treat!!!


Bought myself two new shirts and a pair of sandals!!



 Sunday outfit...

 Went to "the aunts' " with my siblings after church. We played lots of games 
and ate good food. It was a lot of fun!


Felicity and Josiah's apartment on moving day!!






  I didn't manage to get a picture of the bedroom. Sorry!!

 *kisses her*




 Enjoying the sun...

 *cries because I want to hold her and kiss her*




 Snow!



  One of my favorite meals... mmmmm.



 Drank lots of tea because I got a cold. But I'm better now!! *happy dance*







 Daminika made brownies and man were they good!


 Us girls had a little "tea party"



Then, it's all my drawings from this month!! 








Well, I hope you enjoyed this! God bless, my friends! 

21 comments:

  1. Hey Liberty!
    congratulations on passing the drivers test!!! Also I loved looking at the photos!
    ~Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Who is that girl that you drew? Is it Hayley Mills?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing your posts! I am always so excited to see them. LOVE the Sunday outfit! That is so cute/exciting for Kate! My baby sister (1yr) just started walking *Screams 'No!' to the wind* *Also super excited*
    God bless,
    SawyerMarie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also- I just watched "Ice Princess" (I'm an figure skater and we had to watch a skate movie for homework among other things...((Mostly workouts =) )) )

      Delete
    2. Awe, thank you! I'm so glad you enjoy them! Awe, thanks! Yes it is!! Oh, how cute. *grins*
      oh that's so cool that you're a figure skater! I would imagine that it would be very hard??

      Delete
  4. Your drawings are amazing!! Do you sell your art? I might be a potential customer. :D
    That coffee drink looks amazing! I made up my own recipe recently for ice coffee and it's really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thank you! Well... I have dreamed of it but I don't know how to. If you have any suggestions I would be glad to hear them. I'm so happy that you think they're worth selling though! Oh, I know! I love coffee and it was sooooo good!

      Delete
    2. I think you should totally start selling them! Honestly, they look so much like real people and I think people would pay pretty good money to get their portrait or one of their favorite movie characters drawn. One easy way to do it is to get a Paypal account and then just have your customers pay you by Paypal. You could also have your customers send the money by cash your check in the mail. You could take your orders by email. You have a lot of talent and I think it would be a great way to make money!

      Would you ever consider doing a tutorial or something with tips on how to draw? I have zero drawing talent but would love to learn!

      Delete
    3. Wow. Just wow. I am so thrilled at all you encouragement! I really don't know if I dare, but it's a great dream I have!

      I have thought about doing a tutorial on my blog, maybe I will. But some things I do are: I print a picture I find of someone famous, trace just the major outlines that are really important, and then well... I just draw what I see! I mostly just use an 8B pencil, but I do use 6B and all the B's a lot. The reason I question selling them is: Is it legal? Will I be copyrighting? Stuff like that. I'd really love it if I could but... It's a dream anyways, and I'm hoping to look into it.

      Thanks for your kind words! I really appreciate it!

      Delete
  5. I love you're drawings!!! Their so good. I LOVE when people draw cuz I could never do that good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved reading about your month && those two shirts are so cute !!
    And, wow, your drawings are so good! If your looking to sell them, I've heard Etsy is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grins* I'm so glad!!
      Awe, thanks! Yeah, I have heard that too. Thanks for the tips!

      Delete
  7. I can't say it enough....YOUR SKETCHES ARE BEAUTIFUL!!!!! :D

    Glad you're doing well and sounds like you had a pretty good March! And those little goats....they're adorable! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grins* THANK YOU!!!! I'm so glad you like them. ;D

      Yup! Me too! *winks* Aren't they though? *smiles*

      Delete
  8. I love the photos. And the drawings, so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Cuz! Can't say how much I miss you!!!!! *blows kisses*
    Love this post and your drawings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, I miss you too! *catches them*
      THANK YOU!!! <3

      Delete