Sunday, October 10, 2021

I'm Going To SD! || A g a i n

hello lovelies! 


As you read the title, I'm sure you figured out what's happening. *laughs* I'm going to South Dakota again! *laughs* 

I know, it's like I just got home from there. xD But hey, all my siblings (that live at home) were going back and I was going to stay behind, all alone and with just my parents. I just kept telling myself I'd be fine, I'd survive somehow. But then I heard Damara was going and then Brynna kept begging me to come. *laughs* So, I talked to people, figured out stuff, and bam! I'm going! *mind blown*

I wasn't planning on going (once again) but the doors started opening and I thought, "well, if this is what is meant, I might as well go along with it". 

So, on Friday I will be jumping into a car with my siblings and heading towards "the desert" to park the car, and climb in a truck with Shiloh and Gabrien! Then from there we hit the road once again and drive until we get there. (no stops... am I  gonna survive that??

I went and bought clothes etc, for SD yesterday with Felicity and I'm so happy with everything I got!! One pair or jeans (which I love), two adorable sweaters, a shirt to wear under my overall dress, a sweatshirt dress, a pair of leggings, and a couple other things that aren't clothes. *laughs*
I'll share a few pictures of the outfits I got...




I'm excited to find cozy outfits to wear with this dress!

Eeeeek! I'm like in LOVE with this outfit. *laughs* 
(gonna wear it on the drive)




So there you have it. I'm going back to South Dakota! I may, or may not, get around to posting again before I leave. So if not, I hope you have a wonderful week and I'll see you all when I get back!! Happy trails, and God bless. *winks* 



 

14 comments:

  1. Ahhh! !! so exciting !! have fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!
    Uhhhh- that last outfit *jaw drop* 😍😍😍 I’m also in love. 😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liberty!!!!! *Screams* I literally CANNOT wait! And I'm so glad you're coming. (You're welcome for begging you to come!*winks*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *screams with you* Me neither!! Me too. (haha, yeah thanks. *winks*)

      Delete
  4. Love the outfits! They look so comfy and great for fall! I hope you have a good trip! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness!! I love your outfits! You're so adorable!
    What are you doing in SD?
    -Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thank you!!!!
      Just having a vacation! (my bro is hunting and us sisters are jumping in for the ride xD)

      Delete
  6. THOSE OUTFITS. O.O Mesies needs one of them right nooow!!!! XD You look so cute in them, girl! Sweaters/sweatshirts are seriously my FAVORITE!!
    Hope you have an epic time in SD!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Awe, thank yo!!
      (I just got home early this morning and it was a great time!!!)

      Delete
  7. I LOVE that overall dress!😍 I hope you are having an awesome trip!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe thanks!! (just got home and it WAS an awesome trip!!)

      Delete