Thursday, March 4, 2021

A Day In The Life || VIDEO

 

hello lovelies! 


My dear cousin Kylie over at Ink-stained Dreams, made a video like this and it looked like so much fun that I decided to do one! 

In this video, it isn't exactly what I do everyday of my life but sort of. *laughs* If that makes sense. 
Me, my mom, and Felicity and Kate went to town and just strolled, enjoying the nice weather we've been having. My sisters were at work so they weren't able to come with us. So the going to town was a little different but not exactly. *laughs* Like I do that every now and again but... you get what I'm trying to say. xD 

So this video is just fun and cozy and I thought it would be fun to put together for you guys. <3 Enjoy!

(once again, if you're on your phone you can't see the video unless you view it web version) 







I hope you enjoyed! Have a great rest of your day and God bless you! <3

11 comments:

  1. I loved watching your video!
    Also don't forget, you're such a beautiful girl Liberty! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay I’m so glad!
      Awwww, *melts* You’re so sweet <3

      Delete
  2. Ohh!!! You did it! So fun! Kate is SO STINKIN" CUTE! Her "oh no!" *heart eyes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did!! *laughs* I know!! I could die she’s so cute! xD

      Delete
  3. I loved the video Liberty!!! That was so fun! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun was this?!?! Getting to see a basic “day in the life”
    I have to ask, how weird was it filming while you did the dishes? 😂 I’ve had to video myself doing science experiments for science class- and they can feel weird in the middle of filming 🤣

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for this.
      And love the “Oh no!” 😍😍😂

      Delete
    2. It was a lot of fun actually!
      Lol, yeah it was kinda weird but I tried not to let myself think about it. xD

      You’re welcome!! I’m glad you enjoyed it!
      Lol, me too!!! *heart eyes*

      Delete