Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Leaving For Awhile || Wedding In MT

hello lovelies! 


I thought I'd let you know that I won't be very active on here for awhile. We're leaving for Montana in about two weeks for my cousin's wedding and I won't be home until the first week in April. *winks* So I thought I'd start my little "break" right now. I'll probably not post my March photo dump until I'm home. But I will post it so don't worry. ;) 

But I'll definitely have some pictures to show you afterwards so don't miss out. *winks* I'm going to get to stay in Montana for the first time and meet my newest cousin for the first time as well! So I'm excited about that. *winks* 

My sisters are standing so that's exciting. *laughs* 



Anhywho! I'll be back, so stick around! *winks* 




Happy Trails! 

11 comments:

  1. Have a great break!! And have fun! Weddings are so special. Plus, MT is sooooo pretty!! Can’t wait to see pictures. I went to Montana when I was 9 and loved it there! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'll try! *winks* Yeah, I'm excited to be staying there for awhile! Yay, I'm glad! <3

      Delete
  2. That sounds so fun!! Montana is amazing!!! I have family all throughout Montana!! We go every summer! Where in Montana are you going??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so cool!! I'm not 100% sure. Just going somewhere there. xD

      Delete
  3. OH so fun!! Can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will miss you! Have fun!
    Also... if you need something to do on the drive you could start When Calls the Heart... just a suggestion. 😉

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oops! I did it again! That was me. I accidentally commented with my sister account. lol

      Delete
    2. Awe, I’m glad I’ll be missed! Will do!
      Lol, ahh okay thanks for the suggestion!


      Lol, okie dokie!

      Delete
  5. Have fun!! Excited to hear from you when you return! :D

    ReplyDelete