Friday, October 1, 2021

Happy October!

 


hello lovelies! 


*throws a bunch of crunch leaves into the air* Are you excited for all those pumpkin lattes, raking leaves(and probably jumping in them), and just plain ready for Fall? I know I am! 

I can't believe we're already into October. Like... how? It seems this year is just flying by and I can hardly catch my breath before the next month rolls around. (or is that just me??) 

This year though, I have been looking SO forward to each new season. Not sure why?? But for real, I just can't wait to get all the Fall feelings, burn a fire in the stove, eat caramel apples, drink cider, Thanksgiving, everything! 

And then, I can't wait until CHRISTMAS! Felicity is due a little before Christmas and I just can't wait!! *does a happy dance around the room* So yeah, I like every season. 


But anyways! 


I feel like I'm just throwing a bunch or words at you all that don't even make sense. *laughs* I just wanted to come on and wish you all a "Happy October"!
Also to say, I'm not sure when my September photo dump will show its face, but it will at some point! It's just that my phone is having issues and won't download my pictures onto the computer. *rolls eyes at technology* So it's a long process of getting my pictures onto the desktop. But! Never fear! I will get them on here for you!  



I hope you had a great September and are looking forward to October! Have a wonderful rest of your day and God bless! <3 




2 comments:

  1. Girl I agree with you saying how fast the year has gone... I measure my year by how long it's been since Aaron died. But every month as the 22nd rolls around I'm like "wow another month!"
    I'm looking forward to October with you this year!;) Thanks to friends coming to visit*winks*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss! Yeah. *broken heart*
      Yay!! *winks* Yeah that'll help. ;)

      Delete