Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Photo Dump || September


 hello lovelies! 


I feel like I drank a lot of coffee this month. But maybe that's just me? *laughs* 

Baked a lot with Kate. She loves to be "making!" with everyone. *hearts for years* She's literally the cutest little kitchen helper ever. 

Started getting our winter wood supply. (yes we're a little behind times but life has been a little upside down it feels)

I started school. Can't say that the first day wasn't hard. (it always is now that I'm alone) But I've been enjoying it. Looking forward to making meals from other countries and, I must say, looking forward to graduation. *hides face* *laughs* 

Went and picked prunes with the sisters one day. We got two five gallon buckets and man were they good! 

Painted a lot. 

Lived life. 

Went to town with Damara driving for the first time!! *jumps up and down* *squeals* It was a blast and we even tried on "wedding" rings just for the fun of it. xD 

Cleaned some for Sue; it was a lot of work and not, honestly, the funnest. xD (oh yeah, I know 'funnest' isn't a word but who cares, right?) 

Went to town with the sisters. We went to TacoBell for lunch so what more greatness can you ask for? *sticks tongue out* *laughs*   

Took Damara out for her birthday and treated her to lunch and a trip to the bookstore(#abookwormsparadise) It was a lot of fun and felt great to be acting like adults. (crazy that we're already 17 *still mind blown*) 

We finally got rain!!! I have been looooooving our rain and every time it rains the house is so cozy. *happy sigh* So lovely. <3 

Had family time on Sunday at Grandpa and Sue's. <3 

First day of Fall happened! And can I just say, I can't wait for Thanksgiving... and CHRISTMAS! AND! Felicity is due before Christmas so... yeah, I'm excited. xD 

Had Felicity give me light layers!! They're super light so you can't really tell in pictures. 

Made cookies with Kate. <3 

Had a bonfire as a family. <3 Kate was adorable, and let's just leave it at that. xD 

Had a sleepover with Damara! We made it so cozy and fall-ish without even trying, lol. It was a lot of fun. <3 

Had a grandkid night at Grandpa and Sue's!! That was fun. We played games, chatted, sang, and just hung out. <3 

Been making "houses" with Kate. *laughs* I showed her that making a house with chairs and putting blankets over them is fun so now that's allllll she wants to do. *laughs again*  



Currently reading\read: 

"Love Finds You In Groom Texas" by Janice Hanna
"Flint" by Louis L'Amour 


Currently watching\watched: 

"Blue Bloods" 
"Reba"
"Since You Went Away" 
"Magnum P.I." 



Now enjoy the photos! 



Extra caramel is the besssst!

Snuggle time with Lottie Girl. <3

Baking with this cutie! (poor little thing fell and cut her eye...
but she's all good now!)


*an auntie's heart*














Being Auntie to this kid is amazing... I can't even describe how much I love it. <3  

First day of school!







Animal Crossing and a good ol' Waterloo... *licks lips*








That was actually really hard! *sweaty grin*


Frist time riding with Damara!! Eeek!


Being silly and acting like we're engaged. xD







Ah, the sun! (whatever, at least you can see our faces)












TacoBell!! *mouth waters* 
(I for real did a taco dance. Ask Daminika and Brynna. They know xD)

Bookstore kitty <3 




The. best. paint. EVER.

After a long day of school, I finally had a show and nothing to do but
drink coffee and relax. 

Ready to take Damara out for her b-day!!







It rained!!!! *dances in the rain*

Sitting on the bro's "lap". <3

This girl loves "Uncle" *a million hearts*








Sooooo good! (I made it)


My happy wall. <3

Eep! She's getting dressed again! 
(lol, she looks so naked without her white coat)






Made these with Kate. <3





A picture I found of Grandma holding me. <3

Dressed and hair outta the way to paint. *sunglasses*



Ah that grin!!! *dies*





Yeah, if you haven't noticed that cup is my favorite. xD

Added more to my happy wall. <3

So. much. fun.











Riding with the bro. <3



Rain on the window!



A hat I bought for Baby. <3

Sitting in a "tent" made of chairs and blankets with my niece. <3






That was a tooon of pictures I hope you made it through! *laughs* I hope you had a great September and are enjoying your October. Have a good day and God bless! 






8 comments:

  1. LOVE it! Don't I always!?*winks*
    Kate is so darling! And the bookstore looks like I want to go visit it!*winks*
    Hah the taco dance! Still makes me grin! I love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! Maybe, *winks*
      She is!! Ahhh yessss!
      Lol, I didn't even know she sent it to you until later. xD Love you too!!

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a BUSY month! Your outfits are so cute!💕

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *laughs* Yeah come to think of it, I did! Awe, thank you! <3

      Delete
  3. I love all your art as always!!!
    And my sister and I have watched Reba every once in awhile. Oh, and she’s doing the food from other countries too! So fun! Great photo dump post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, thank you!!!
      Really?! I've only watched the later seasons. Oh really?! That's cool! Thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it! Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  4. What a fun September!! All that food y'all made looks soooo good and your paintings, as usual, are ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. I especially love the wood one!!!
    Wedding riiiings!!! I LOVE trying those on and pretending I'm married. XD (Although, you gotta be careful sometimes 'cause once I didn't realize how small one was and almost got it stuck on my finger. #CueTheSuddenPanic) XDD
    All the pictures you took of the nature and everything are so pretty!! I would love to live where y'all do just so I could see the views and stuff of the mountains. XD
    A bookstore kitty!?! Awww, that's so cute!!! I wish I had bookstores near me that had cats roaming around in them. That just makes places like that seem more cozy and "bookish" for some reason. XD
    Totally epic photo dump, Liberty!! I had a lot of fun reading all about your September! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was! Oh it was good food. ;P Awwww, thank you!!!!!
      Lol yeah now whenever we go to town we just have to try wedding rings on. xD (lol, I know the feeling!!!)
      Awe, thank you! Ah, I know! It's so breathtaking! *rolls eyes and sighs* I love. my. mountains.
      Ahhh I know right?! It's the cutest kitty ever. (but sadly they're selling owners so I don't know if Lucy; I think that's her name, will be around anymore)
      Thanks bunches and bunches!! I'm glad you enjoyed it! ;)

      Delete