Monday, August 1, 2022

it's a beautiful life

  

Do you ever stop and take a breath and just say, "Wow. Thank you Father for all You have done."? Cause it seems these days that's all I do.



As some of you know, I am dating. I met my love on May 27th at a church campout. My love for him has only grown stronger with each day. <3 

My life has changed so much in the last few months. A lot has happened. Byron came into my life and turned it completely around, but you know? I wouldn't trade it for the world. <3 It feels as though everything has fallen into place now and I know where God wants me to be and what my purpose in life is. I marvel at His work in my life. Our heavenly Father has blessed me far greater than I deserve. 

I thank God everyday for giving me Byron and showing how much He cares for each one of His children. God truly is amazing. He cares so much and has a plan for each and every one of His children. If we but wait on His time, it will all be worth it. 

I feel blessed beyond measure. Unworthy of such happiness. But I thank God for sending His Son so that we may be blessed with peace and happiness in life. Where would we all be without Christ?  

Meeting Byron and falling in love with him has only drawn me closer to God and showed me just how big our Father truly is. He has a plan for you, dear reader, a mighty plan and He won't ever, ever forget about you. <3 







Now for some more updates on our life lately... My family and I have recently moved out of our tiny little red house into an adorable old farmhouse in "the flats" and I am loving it. Yes, it's always bittersweet to leave your home, but it's also such a fun adventure too. That first morning in the new house, still getting used to everything, the first shower, the first family meal, having people over and showing them the new place... *all the feels* 

We're still not fully moved in, and unpacked (at least I'm not hehe) but it already feels like home to me. We're living on about seventy acres of farmland and there are cows, a barn full of hay, and beautiful foggy mornings. *heart eyes* One of these mornings if I'm feeling motivated I should grab my Bible, a cup of coffee, a blanket and go sit in the hay and watch the fog lift. *nods cause it's a really good idea and I just came up with it like, that* 

All these pictures are from the morning after we moved in so things are still a little messy 
and crazy, haha

The lights aren't dangling like that anymore. *laughs* They put in an outlet and light now.










One of these days I'll do a post of our entire house, maybe even do a video if I have time haha. Seems these days I'm always busy.. if ya know what I mean. *wink wink*

Welp! There ya have it. *laughs* A little update on my life lately! I will try and do more posts later on, but it's probably gonna be a little quiet on here. But don't fret, I'm not leaving for good and I will check my blog often to see comments and read other posts! And a post might happen every now and again. *winks*  



I hope you have a good day and God bless you all! Smile, Jesus loves you and your life has a purpose and God has a mighty plan for you!!




13 comments:

  1. So nice to get posts from you! I check every few days XD Also, these types of posts are my favourite. Cute pictures :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the pictures!! You look so happy. :) Have a great August!

    ReplyDelete
  3. First of all: AMEN! Second: Helllooo my friend! Gosh, it's been so long. I don't even know where to begin. But GIRL: What good and beautiful news! I'm so happy for you. Your new house is gorgeous. <3

    ~ Lily (From A Country Girl Confessions)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Giiiirrllll!! It's been sooo long!!! Awww thank you so much.
      Aw thanks; I adore it. <3

      Delete
    2. For real! I can't believe how quickly the years go by! You're so very welcome!! <3

      Delete
  4. I'm so happy for you! Your new house is amazing!! Looking forward to your next post! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'm so glad you enjoy my posts! <33

      Delete
  5. Super glad for you! God Bless alwayssss
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAIT. *screams* Wha...when...HUH!?!? O.o So apparently I didn't get the memo and YoU'rE BaCk. Asdlfkjaklsfjd *happy squeals* ANYWAY. GIRL I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE DATING AND I'M SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOUUU!!!!! *hugs* That's so exciting and I'll be praying for you and Byron! May God's hand of blessing be on both of you, luv.
    Also I'm glad to hear that your move went well! The house looks A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. and I hope to see more updates on it in the future! (And updates about your new relationship of course *grinz*) ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *laughs* Honey I miiiissssed you!!! GAH I CAN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER!!! *hugs* Aww thank you so much girl!
      Yes the move went really well! Ah thank you!! I will defiantly try and get some more posts done at some point haha. ;P

      Delete