Friday, June 18, 2021

BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!

*not my picture*

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!


Okay, I have some pretty grand news to tell you all. *giggles* I want to make this exciting and to keep you guessing though, so prepare for a lot of scrolling. *wink wink* 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


I am so excited to tell you all this exciting news!! *squeals* *jumps up and down* 


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You're getting a little closer. *winks*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Want a hint?? It has to do with books... 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And with my sister...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

And World War II

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.


My beautiful sister LaKaysha has published her book and you can now pre-order it!!!


I am literally so excited it's crazy. It's not even my own book! *laughs* But I think she wrote it so beautifully and it's just such an amazing story. She has definitely got a gift for writing. <3 Her book grabs your attention right from the start. Keeps you wanting to read more. 

I was the very first one to ever read her book, after she wrote each chapter, and I immediately fell in love. It's like the characters become apart of your family and you hurt when they hurt, laugh when they laugh.

I'm not one to cry in books but... this thing had me in tears part of the time. But in a beautiful way! Maybe it's just me, but when I read the book it felt like they were a part of my family. *shrugs* She has based a few of the characters on some family\extended family members; but having them their own person at the same time. 

Her book has so much to it. Encouragement, love, hope, faith... everything. 


It's just.... b e a u t i f u l  


I can't quite describe it any other way. You'll have to read it for yourself and then maybe you'll understand what I'm trying to say. Or maybe you'll have a different experience with it.
All I know is it really is a must read and I truly hope you go and purchase it and take the time to read it. I loved it. And I'm not one that reads a lot. But here I am, sitting on pins and needles, waiting for her to finish the next one. *laughs*


Pre-order your own copy of "Strength in Measure" HERE!!!

*book cover credits go to yours truly. *wink wink**


I  do hope you go and check out her book! Have a wonderful day and remember; you are Loved. <3




14 comments:

  1. OH HOW EXCITING!!!! Congrats to her and your review was so sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. *GASPS* YAAAAY!!!!!! *throws confetti and every balloon in the store* XD This is so exciting!!! I'm gonna go check it out right now!! Send my congrats to her and thank you so much for sharing this! I always love finding new books to read (even with my TBR as full as it is...*coughs*). XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *dances in your confetti and balloons* Isn't it?! Awesome!! You'll definitely have to let me know if you order it and once you read it, tell me how you liked it. *winks* (or do a blog post about it. *wink wink*) lol, well I hope you find time to read it! xD

      Delete
    2. Lol, I absolutely will!!! It looks like a FANTABULOUS read!! Oooh, that would be an AWESOME blog post!! If I'm able to get it, I'll definitely have to do that! (Thanks for following me, btw! That TOTALLY made my day!) :D

      Delete
    3. I'm so excited for you to read it!! And I'll definitely be looking forward to your post! *winks* (awe, of course.) ;D

      Delete
  3. 🤩🤩🤩🤩🥳🥳🥳🥳
    So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *screams* WOW!!!! That is so so so awesome!!!! I will definitely have to read that!! It looks amazing, and I love World War II! xP Congrats to Lakaysha! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH. My. Word. I am so excited!!!!
    That's just awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eeeeek!! Me too!!!!
      It is! It is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Delete