Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Lottie Had Her Puppies!!


 *excited squeals* 


My littler girl had her puppies yesterday evening\last night! 

I must say I was a ball of nerves watching her in labor. It was quite stressful and I got pretty worried. Just because she's my little puppy and I could see she was in pain. 

But! The delivery went good. A little confusion from Lottie, unsure of what was really going on. *laughs* Never being a mother before, she wasn't sure what kept popping out of her. *laughs again* But, she finally went and laid down and started delivering them nicely. (instead of walking around and being confused) 

I woke up wide awake at six thirty this morning and rushed out to check on my baby. There, in her cozy little house, were eight beautiful little butterballs. 
She had one still born so that made a total of nine pups. But so far everything is going along nicely and Lottie is being a good mama. <3 

I'm so proud of my little girl. (sure, call me a crazy dog lady if you want) And she's just the sweetest little thing out there. *all the hearts* 


A  N  Y  W  A  Y  S 


You're all probably eager to see the cute little things!! 


.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.



In the words of my brother-in-law, 
"There are some Lottie's, Tuck's, and Totties" *laughs*






I'm so very thankful everything went well and I can't wait for the puppies to get bigger and start opening their eyes and playing with Kate. Have a great day and God bless!!




8 comments:

  1. AWWWWW THEY'RE SO CUTE!!!!!!! Puppies are awesome! XD Hope they stay healthy and safe! <33 Thanks for the update :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AHHHH I KNOW!!!!!! They are!! xD Yeah me too!
      <33 You're most welcome! ;)

      Delete
  2. PUPPIES!!!!!!! They are SO SWEET AND I LOVE THEM!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! I am seriously having an unhealthy amount of cuteness overdose here! XDD Those are just the most ADORABLE lil' puppies I have EVER seen!! Give Lottie my congrats! ;P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *laughs at your comment*
      They ARE so cute!!! Lol, okay I will. xP

      Delete