Thursday, January 6, 2022

Paintings & Drawings Of 2021

(this picture is an old picture.. lol)

hello lovelies! 


 I thought it would be fun to add my paintings this year instead of just drawings cause I actually painted more this year than I drew. But! I still love to draw I just had a crazy year so I didn't get in as much drawing as I would have liked. 

Anywho! Here we will start with the paintings! 


















Yup, another buffalo. *laughs*



Lol, and another elephant. 
(there might be paintings that are the same and that's because more than one person 
wanted the same paintings so I had to do more of them.)


Big canvas, and below is a little canvas...










Just a test painting... trying to figure out flags and police officers. *winks*










Now for some drawings! 










These last two are in my new small sketch book... 






This year was crazy so I wasn't able to do as much artwork as I would have liked but I got by. *winks* I hope you enjoyed looking at these and see the improvement as the year went on! (I definitely do) Have a great day and God bless. <3 




5 comments:

  1. Hey! I rarely comment, but I see almost all of your posts! You are so talented and I love reading your posts and about your life! I feel like we're friends, tho you know nothin about me. *cries* Haha
    It's hard to choose a favorite! But my sister in-law is about to have a baby, and elephants are the theme of the baby's nursery! So when I saw the elephants it was refreshing? I don't know the right word. Hope you understand! Sorry for the long comment... Keep up the great work Liberty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! *laughs* That's okay! Awe thank you! Awwwwwww. <3
      Haha! Awwww that's so cute!!! Haha I totally get it. Nope it's totally fine, I love long comments. *winks* Thank you, I plan to!!

      Delete
    2. You're very welcome!
      Yes it is! *Laughs*
      Yay! ^-^

      Delete
  2. GIRL, you are so talented!!! God has certainly blessed you with an incredible gift! I love all of these paintings so so much!!!! *squeals* They're so pretty! And Captain America's face is always nice to see! *laughs* You've done some great artwork this year! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww. THANK YOU! He has; all glory to Him! Awwww I'm so glad; thank you! Haha yeah he has a fun face to draw and he's cool all the way around, lol. Thank you! <3

      Delete