Tuesday, January 4, 2022

What I Got For Christmas || Pictures


 hello lovelies! 


I thought I should share with you a few pictures from Christmas Day and what I got just cause it sounded fun. *laughs* 


My Christmas was pretty amazing. Was yours? We woke up at 6:20am and opened stockings, had Felicity and Josiah over for Christmas dinner, and enjoyed the Christmas story and opened presents. Kate was adorable and Gideon was a cutie sleeping the whole time. xD 

Now, I don't really have much more to say, *laughs* so here's a bunch of pictures! 



Christmas Eve 


Biscuits and sausage gravy for breakfast. *licks lips*  







He's sooooooo cute!




From my parents. (I actually got different ankle boots cause these ones were too big... that's the picture below)



From Felicity and Josiah! I absolutely love what they got me! 

From LaKaysha!! I looooove it! (okay, I loooove what everyone got me, lol)

From Daminika!

The sweatshirt I'm wearing is what I got from Chancy!! It has my dad's logo on it. 
*heart eyes* 

All my gifts!

Then a random picture of us sitting on Chancy. *laughs* 







And there you have it! Did you have a good Christmas? I surely did! I hope you have a great day and God bless!!! (also, this is my first post in 2022 *gasp*)





4 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New year!
    Ah I'm so happy to see your first post of the year. I honestly don't even know how long it's been since I first followed you... It's been a while for sure, and I can't wait to see God work through you this new upcoming year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thaaaaank you!!
      Awe yay. Lol yeah I don't even know either... awwwww you're so sweet!

      Delete
    2. You're very welcome!
      Haha I would honestly be very surprised if you knew how long I've been following you, because I never comment.

      Delete
    3. Haha yeah I have no clue how long you've been following me. *laughs*

      Delete