Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Drawings of Mine

Hey guys! I thought I'd show you some of my latest drawings. The first one I can't remember if I already showed you, but hey! Who cares if you see it twice?! *laughs* I hope you enjoy them, and if you have any pointers on how to draw, let me know! Enjoy!
  

 A redo of my first. *smiles*




Captain America! *grins*

 Oh, oh, oh, oh! Johnny Yuma from, "The Rebel" *dreamy look*



*hides face* Since I love this one so much you get to see it again. *giggles* 


There you have it! My drawings. 
Also, if you want to read the first chapter of my book, go here. *smiles* (I hope you will)
Hope you enjoyed this little post! (oh, and by the way, my camera keeps working, and then not working, so you might get a monthly photo dump after all. *shrugs* Who knows?) *grins*


16 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow! These are so good! I LOVE that third one! <3
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your awesome good at drawing!😎
    Leah
    My blog is lelereneeslife.blogspot.com if you want to follow.😋

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liberty, to our drawings are AMAZING! You are gifted!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your drawings are very good! Keep drawing, girl!

    And that would be neat if you could do a photo dump! *Grins*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your drawings are amazing, as always! You are gifted girl! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Their really good! I probably would be better if I had more time to practice but whatever. You'd probably still be better then me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! you just keep getting better! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete