Monday, July 15, 2019

Random Ramblings || Life


I thought I'd do a quick, little review of what I've been up to in my life. Since I haven't posted it a long time. *hides face* Sorry guys.....

As all of you must know by now, my sister and brother-in-law have officially moved here. *happy dance* It's great to have them here, and great to just wake up in the morning and seeing my sister's adorable baby belly! *laughs* (as I think most of you know, they are living with us until they find a house) This is the first time anyone has been pregnant, for me to remember. I was the last baby to be born so I don't remember my mom being pregnant. And let me tell ya, I can't stop touching my sister's belly! *laughs* I do think she's getting tired of me. *hides face*

*squeals* Look at that cute belly!!!!


Saturday I had my cousin Kylie, from out of town, sleep over. *smiles* We had a good time, and I'm so thankful to have been able to spend some alone time with her. But before she came, my sisters took me, Kylie and Damara to the mall. It was loads of fun, and I even bought myself a book!



Yesterday we all headed on the road after church towards the beach. *sun glasses* It was a long drive, (about two hours) but totally worth it! We met some family friends there and looked about a store a relative has, and then headed to the actual beach. *grins* I ran most of the way, and hit the water at full speed. Not. *laughs* I had to slow down or I would get my pants all wet. Which I did anyways.  





We've been having nice weather, for the most part. Some reason it has decided to rain and give us our green grass back. *shrugs* Oh well! We do have nice days and then back to rain and then nice again.

And I guess that's all that's really interesting in my life. *laughs*

Later this month I will be going to my double cousin's wedding. *gasps* I still can't believe, Dustin's getting married. Goof ball, Dustin. He's too young. *laughs* Not really. But I just feel like he is.

It feels like everyone is growing up too fast, and I want them to stop. Me included. *sighs* I've been going through a harder time, trying to accept growing up, changes, and life. I sometimes feel like I just want to sit down and bawl for no good reason. Does everyone go through that? I know most of us do. At least I think I know. *laughs*

A N Y W A Y S !

Enough of that. I hope your month has been going great, and continues to. *smiles* Have fun, and may the good Lord take a likin' to ya!

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've been having a lot of fun!☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the last picture, who is in it?

      Delete
    2. From left to right: My sister LaKaysha, sister Daminika, and Aunt Marissa. *smiles*

      Delete
    3. I tagged you at: https://tidbitsofahomeschoolgirl.blogspot.com/2019/07/the-ten-questions-book-tag.html#more

      Delete
  2. Ahh, the beach is so fun! Great post!

    Growing up is hard, keep shining for Him!
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think everyone does that... At least, us girls...😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was awesome to see you guys again! Sounds like you enjoyed your visit to the beach! I'm going through the same thing, cuz! It's so hard but the God helps me by every day! I'll be praying for you! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you had fun! I did. It was a blast!
      I know. *hugs* Thank you, dear. Love you too!

      Delete