Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Photo Dump || July


 hello lovelies 


Life has been a bit crazy since the morning of the 14th... We've been busy with family and being there for Clarissa and Joey. <3 It was great to see family from other states, but sad that they had to come for such a reason. *broken heart* 
I'm doing better but I can still have moments. ;) 


The beginning of this month was great. I spent a lot of time with the puppies and Kate, just enjoying life. 

Painted a lot and sold four paintings at the beach!! 

The fourth happened, and it was a great day. We spent it with family for the day and in our little town watching fireworks in the evening; fireworks went off all around us and it was beautiful. <3 

Damara spent the night and we swam, played a game we made up in the pool xD, and went on a spontaneous trip to town for TacoBell! It was the best. Memories were made. <3  

Lots and lots of puppy snuggles. Just be warned, lots of pictures of fluffballs coming soon. *winks* 

Me and Daminika decided to go to Red Robin for supper one night. Just the two of us. It was actually a lot of fun and the food was soooooooo good!!!! *laughs* I really enjoyed it anyways. xD 

Went blueberry picking as a family. Kate was so cute and so good at picking!! She would tell us all, "Not the green ones. Only blue.", and, "Oops! It's okay, that happens." *laughs* Love that girl. <3

Cleaned the inside of Chancy's truck! It looks(looked) so nice!!

Abigail passed away and life hasn't been the same. Lots of time spent with family. <3 

The funeral happened. I cried a lot.

Before one of my cousin from out-of-state left, me, Damara, and Danielle all went out for the day. Went to a little sit down for lunch and browsed stores in town. It was a wonderful day that ended with lots and lots of talking, laughing, etc.



Currently reading\read: 

"Savage Sam" by, Fred Gipson 
"Anchor In The Storm" by, Sarah Sundin 
"Strength In Measure" by, LaKaysha Elizabeth 



Currently watching\watched: 

"Emergency!" 
"Magnum P.I." 
"Psych"
"Reba"
"I Love Lucy"
"Charles In Charge"
"Numb3rs"
"Adam-12"




Now for some photos...







Did a little doodle on the chalkboard.




Going through a car wash with Daminika. (it was actually terrifying)




Happy Independence Day! 


Watching "Little Bear" with my niece. #thatsthelife













Homemade nice cream. It was pretty good, but not the greatest. *laughs* 




Our TacoBell run! 
















Before and after...



Before and after...




<3 <3 




Singing with family. <3 







Made boards for the funeral. 





The day of the funeral. 



Puppy snuggles. <3 




Hugging her great auntie Clarissa. <3 











Flopped out in a row. xD 


I just thought this was great. xD



 

Well I hope you enjoyed reading! How're you doing? Have a great rest of your day 
and God bless. 




14 comments:

  1. I’ve lost a few family members in the past month. It hurts. It doesn’t feel the same, but it is okay to enjoy the family time that comes with it 💙
    Prayers dear girl. Gods got you in His loving arms

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, SawyerMarie. I really appreciate this dear comment. <3 Prayers for you and yours too. <3

      Delete
  2. It was a good and bad month for me.
    I enjoyed all the pictures as always. And happy to be included in them too! *wink*
    Been praying for you every night, cuz!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... <3
      I'm glad you did! Haha. *winks*
      Thank you, cuz. <3

      Delete
  3. I’m so sorry this has been a hard month for your family, you’re in my prayers.

    My sisters and cousins had a spontaneous trip to taco bell just a couple days ago! :) I also really like that polaroid picture wall! I’ll have to try something like that for my room!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Brooklyne. <3

      Haha, really?! ;)
      Awe, thanks! Yeah, it's really cute and a great place to hang my pictures.

      Delete
  4. I hope you and your family continue to heal after such a hard loss. Praying for y'all. <33
    This was a great photo dump and I loved all the pictures! That photo of the sleeping puppies in a row was so funny! XDD And that meme was awesome! *laughs* Also, I loveloveloveloveloveloveLOVE the mountain painting!!! *heart eyes*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. <33
      Awe, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Haha, I know! xD *laughs* I'm glad you thought so. Awe, thank you!!

      Delete
  5. So fun!! The puppies are all SO ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AMAZING art work!!!! AND THE OUTFITS 😍. THE CUTNESS OF THE PUPPIES ARE UNBEARABLE! 😆. Gurl your literally making me hungry over here 😋

    ReplyDelete