Saturday, October 5, 2019

A Little Update Of My Life

Well, well. Look at this. Fall has finally come. *happy dance*
The crunchy leaves, sweaters, hot apple cider, caramel apples, cold crisp mornings bundled up in a blanket. Everything to do with Fall.

What's been up in my life lately? *shrugs* Oh, I don't know. A little of this, and a little of that. You know. Life. *grins*

I went to the eye doctor, because I was having headaches again. Discovered that I have a slow focusing mechanism and that's why I get headaches when I read. So, to stop that, I have to get bifocals. *wide eyes* Any of you had bifocals before? I haven't, and I'm hoping they don't drive me crazy. I just hate the thought of glancing down at something real quick and it being blurry because the bottom part is for reading. *shrugs* I don't know what I'll think. I guess we'll just have to wait and see won't we? So, if you've have\had them before tell me how you like\liked them. So I'll get an idea.

Changes are happening in my life.After almost eleven years of going to our church, we had to move out of the building we were renting. We still haven't found a new place to gather, but I know God will provide. But prayers would be appreciated. *smiles*

Trying to teach Lottie to come and drop it. She seems to think chewing on everything in sight is fun. *shakes head* It has been a struggle, but we're working on it. xP

Had a sleep over at Damara's. Nothing new. *laughs* Watched a movie while drinking a shake. 'cause that's how we roll. *grins*


Getting super excited to meet my little niece or nephew. Kiss their little cheeks, hold their little hands, and spoil them rotten. *grins* This auntie is already so in love. *a million hearts*

Saving up for Christmas gifts. Working for your brother, making work lunches, can be awesome. *sunglasses*

Talked on the phone with Kylie for an hour and forty-five minuets. *blushes* It was a long time but I really enjoyed it. We don't talk much and it was good to just visit with her. <3 Thanks for calling me, cuz.

Getting ready for Felicity's baby shower. All the presents that keep arriving in the mail are making it seem so real that this baby is actually coming. *squeals* As you can tell and probably all ready know, I'm super duper excited. *jumps up and down forever* *squeals*

Stared writing another book before I even finished "Where Wildflowers Grow". *hides face* I'm terrible. I know. I just had a story pop into my head and started writing. It was all so exciting I couldn't stop. *grins* Ever get that way?

Started watching all the MARVEL movies for the first time. I love "Cap" and that's all there is to it. <3

Missed the days when everyone was still doing school. (yes, I still struggle with them all done)

Trying to read the drivers-ed book and prepare myself for drivers-ed this coming spring. *shudders* I'm so nervous. Driving sounds like fun, but drivers-ed? No sir. I do not like talking to people. I can't even order my food without making a fool of  myself. Believe me. It was horrible. Want to hear about it? I suppose I can tell you.
So, we all went to a sit down restaurant with some people after church one Sunday. Me and Damara ordered the same food, (yes of course Damara was there. Crazy things always happen when we're together.) but we didn't know it came with a side of either soup or salad so when the waiter asked us we kind of got confused because we had planed what we were going to say before he had even come to take our orders, and we hadn't planned on saying anything more. (come on, you know you do that too) So we stumbled around and said salad. He then started rambling off dressings. I was thinking all along in my head, "ranch. just say ranch" so I open my mouth. And what do you think comes out? The dumbest things ever. I say, "Cheese." (he had said blue cheese right before and apparently it threw me off) Damara says yes and then to turns to me with an odd look on her face. "Wait, what?" I'm sure I turned fifty shades of red as I stumbled around saying, "Oh, no. I mean, ranch. I want ranch." The waiter just laughed at me and confirmed I really wanted ranch before walking away. *shudders* So. Now you know. I do not like ordering food. *laughs*

Well. I guess that's all I can really think of that's happened in my life. What about you? Done anythin fun? Had an awkward moment ordering food? Tell me!

16 comments:

  1. Love this post! And I'm so awkward with ordering food, so know you aren't alone there! *winks*
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *happy dance* I'm glad!! xP That's a relief! *winks*

      Delete
  2. Lovely post, Liberty!! ^^

    Cap is definitely one of my favorites, too. xD I also like Nat, Bucky, Clint, and Thor. :) But Cap's awesome.

    It sounds like you've been having bunches of fun recently - and congrats on writing a new book! I definitely know the feeling. xD It can be difficult sometimes.

    And yessss on ordering food, although I'm getting better. XP It can still be so scary sometimes, and I tend to embarrass myself 100% often. Oh well, at least I'm not alone! *winks*

    Anywho, away I go!

    xx

    ~ Lily Cat (Boots) | lilycatscountrygirlconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Lily!

      *grins* Totally. He's the best! Yup, yup, yup, and yup! *laughs*

      I have!! Thanks! xD

      *laughs* Nope! you're not alone in there! *winks*

      Thanks, for commenting! <3

      Delete
  3. *giggle*
    The ranch and cheese story made me smile. Don't worry, I have done stuff like that too! You'll get more comfortable the more you do it <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grins* It was funny I'll have to admit. But not while it was happening. *laughs*

      Delete
  4. I have bifocals! I've had them for like 2-3 years by now. Can't exactly remember. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? That's cool. How do you like them?

      Delete
    2. They help me read a lot better!

      Delete
    3. Ok, that's good. I was just worried about them being annoying. xP

      Delete
    4. Well, at first they are REALLY annoying, as you are getting used to them, but they aren't too annoying.

      Delete
    5. Yeah, ok. I was afraid of that. But hopefully everything goes fine with them. *winks*

      Delete
  5. Oh my word I just died reading your cheese story!!😂😂😂I’m so bad at ordering food too though. And when it’s a waitress with an accent that is hard to understand and you sit there trying to mentally make sense of what they had just rattled off... haha. It’s just so awkward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *laughs* It was pretty funny. I know! Ordering food is horrible! *laughs*

      Delete
  6. *laugh* Most everyone already said what I was going to say! I think I know when you took that picture! The one of "Cap's" shield. It was at my house, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *laughs* yup, yup, yup!! *winks* It was "my precocious" *laughs*

      Delete