Sunday, September 29, 2019

Photo Dump || September


Well, well. It looks like it's that time again. Photo dump time! *grins* Apparently I didn't do much fun stuff this month because I don't have very many pictures. *shrugs* I guess I  didn't take any pictures because I was too busy living life! *laughs*

A N Y W A Y S !

Currently read\reading: 

*sheepish grin* I know, I know. I'm terrible at reading. I'm still reading "North To The Rails" by, Louis L'Amour. *laughs*


Currently watched\watching: 

"Marvel's The Avengers"
"Thor: Ragnarok"
"The Big Valley" *grins*
"Tammy and the Bachelor"
"The Dick Van Dyke Show"
"Hogan's Heroes"

Now on with the small photo dump!

 Made breakfast for everyone one morning.


Doing math...


 Oh look! Rain!

 Bought myself a coffee. Just 'cause. 

 My drawing corner. *grins* (yes, I know. it's messy.)

 And the finished product!


Supper one night.


 Another drawing of mine. xD

 Went to town one day with the biggest sis and Mother Dear.





Made a birthday basket for a dear friend. <3






 Sweatshirt weather has arrived!!!!!!!!




 A new skirt! <3

 Bought myself and Damara coffee. xD



 Stayed the night at Damara's and made a shake and watched a movie. 
'cause that's what we always do. xP




New sweatshirt from the best brother-in-law ever!!! <3333

Well. That's that. *winks* I hope you enjoyed!

16 comments:

  1. Nice drawings! Ticket to Ride is such a fun game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crazy how the beginning of September was hot, and today it's freezing!
    You and Damara look like twins by the way.
    Loved <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. It is freezing today!
      *laughs* I actually thought that when I looked at that picture.
      <3

      Delete
  3. I love the dick van dike show!!!!😂

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the outfit with your new skirt!

    Not that I don't like the other outfits! *laughs* I just mean that I especially like it, you know? *Wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *laughs* Thanks dear! I know what you mean. *winks*

      Delete
  5. 'Maybe if you have a chance check out my blog. I'm a new blogger!https://thebiglifechange.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love your photo dumps!!!! Looks like you had a great September! Have a awesome October! <33
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grins* I'm so glad!!! I did! Thank you! The same to you! <33

      Delete
  7. You and Damara do look like twins in that picture! I love sweatshirts! They make you feel so warm and cozy!! Have a great October!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *laughs* I hear tell. *winks* Me too! The same to you dear!

      Delete