Monday, April 12, 2021

B e d r o o m T o u r


 hello lovelies! 


You see, our house is a little on the old side and we have this problem with mold. Well I have been sleeping with mold by my head every night and I decided it was time to move my bed. So, one day I started pulling my furniture into the hallway and moving this and pushing that. 
I got a little discouraged, I'll have to admit, so I called in some help. *winks* Daminika soon had my room looking a lot better than I when I had tried, and it all started falling into place. 

After awhile, my room was completely different and I'll have to admit, it's mighty cute. *winks* I wasn't sure of what I thought of my bed being on a completely different side of the room but I'm getting used to it. 

It seems bigger and more cozy. And I do like that my bed isn't in front of a window. That's really nice. Oh, and I also have this empty corner that I didn't have before! *laughs* 


ANYWAYS! Let me stop babbling and just show you. *winks* 





Hope you enjoyed watching the video! Have a wonderful day, and God bless! <3 


8 comments:

  1. I LOVE your room!! (Especially your desk!) I also see some familiar book spines! *winks* Mini polaroids are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, where do you get your closet curtains?? I need some for my room and those are cute but a neutral color.

      Delete
    2. Thank you!! Me too!! (gah, I know! My dad made it xD) Really?! That's awesome. *winks* They are!

      *laughs* We actually got those curtains years ago from a garage sale for $1 xD So I guess I don't know exactly where they came from. Sorry! *laughs*

      Delete
  2. Love this! I want to do a new bedroom tour on my blog since we moved recently :D Your bedroom is beautiful, I love the setup!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, I'm so glad! Oh yes, I'd love to see a tour of your room. :D Thank you!!

      Delete
  3. I love your room! You could get a bean bag chair for the corner, or my person fav a hanging chair! Or leave it how it is :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Ahh that's an idea. Oh, yes! I love that idea, but I don't think we have any beams in the roof strong enough for a hanging chair. *laughs* Thanks for the ideas, though! ;)

      Delete