Thursday, April 22, 2021

Driving In The "Big Town"

(off Pinterest)

 hello lovelies! 


My dear cousin Kylie, came for a visit since her uncle was getting married and we got to hang out quite a bit together. 

So me and Damara came up with a great idea. *winks* After church on Sunday, the three of us would go to town and go out to eat and shopping.
I still can't believe we did it!! It literally felt so amazing and I was so comfortable behind the wheel it was a.m.a.z.i.n.g. 

*still squealing* 

It was like a dream come true and the entire time we were all like, "I can't believe we're doing this!!" *laughs* I had so much fun and I'm still mind blown that I drove all over town and even went and picked up a huge order of pizza for everyone back home. xD 

We spent like most of our day in town and it was literally AMAZING! We went to TacoBell like me and Damara had wanted to do, went to Walmart, Dollar Tree, got coffee and sat in the cute little book store, went to Freddy's, picked up pizza and headed home! 

I didn't do anything stupid while I drove so that was great. *sweaty face* Except I did turn a little too soon while I was backing out of a parking spot and bumped the curb. *face palm* *laughs* We just laughed it off and I forgot about it. xD 

We giggled like little girls, did adult-ish things, and had the most fun I've had in a long time. I can't wait until we do it again sometime!! 


I took a few pictures so I thought I'd share. Enjoy! 



Sorry about the lighting in this picture. The sun wasn't cooperating. xP

Mmmmm, so good!!! 










It was literally so much fun and a dream come true. Thanks, girls for joining me on that wonderful adventure!! I hope you enjoyed reading and may God continue to bless and keep you. <3 


4 comments: