Friday, April 9, 2021

I'm Baaaaaack! || Montana Trip

 


hello my lovelies! 


I had a great time in Montana but it's always good to be back home again. *winks*

 

The first day, we woke up at 3:00 a.m., got ready and headed out! I slept most of the morning until 8:00 a.m., when we stopped for breakfast. More sleeping, reading, and Sudoku puzzles. We stopped in ID for lunch and ate sandwiches, not my favorite. *laughs* After what felt like forever we arrived around supper time and I was exhausted. We checked into our house, (which was adorable!) got settled and then ran to a little place down the road where we picked up supper and headed to Auntie A's and Uncle Tim's rental house. 
Grandma and Auntie Mary were there and it was sooooooo good to see them! And! I got to meet my little cousin Reagan; she's so squishable. xD  
We hung around there for awhile, eating food, (which was a really good chicken salad), chatting and holding Reagan. Mary had me draw a mountain on a sign for the wedding and I was surprised with how well it turned out. *laughs* We didn't stay long because we were all exhausted from that long 13 hour drive. *sweaty face* 
I fell asleep the moment my head hit the pillow and never stirred for the rest of the night. *so wonderful*

The second day, my sisters took off with Kirsten and I stayed with the parents. We took out time eating breakfast and getting ready for the day. By the time we headed out it was lunch time so we ran to a BBQ place down the road and sat inside to eat. It was super good. *licks lips* My salad had a wee bit too many tomatoes and onions on it, but it was good. xD Then from there we went to this cute little coffee shop and I got the most delicious Italian soda ever! It was lavender and man, that's my new favorite. Then we headed to Tim and Amanda's. 
The ladies were gone shopping so we just chatted with Tim and enjoyed the sunshine and mountains. <3
The ladies got home and we all chatted and hung out until it was time to go to rehearsal. 
Rehearsal was super windy and I was afraid it was going to be like that on the day of the wedding. Thankfully it was not. *laughs* 
After rehearsal, me, my parents, Grandma, Mary and Reagan, and Tyrel all headed to pick up supper and eat it at our place. I got the same thing I had gotten the night before. A chicken salad. xD 
Me and Mary walked to a cute little grocery store and Mary bought me a drink. <3 Got to snuggled Reagan some more, and then we headed back to Tim and Amanda's. We hung out there for awhile then headed "home". 
The girls were having their last night out at our house so when we got there, they were there. I helped them do their nails and then showered. 
Went to bed and fell asleep quickly. (like I always do xP)

The third day, Daminika woke me up and it was time to get up an get ready for the wedding. The girls got ready to leave, to go get ready with the bride and other bridesmaid, and soon Kirsten was there to pick them up. Amanda and Kaaren came and I did their hair for the wedding. It was kinda scary because their hair is so soft but it worked. xD 
Then I got ready! Before long the parents were ready and out we headed for the wedding at noon. The bride and her bridesmaids were all so beautiful! <3 Shiloh, a cousin and groomsman, was adorable. *laughs*
The wedding was short but sweet. <3 We all hung around and ate delicious food; decorated the car, tried to catch the bouquet, threw rice at the bride and groom and said goodbye. <3 
Then after that me, my sisters, and parents went to go find some souvenirs. I bought a really cute shirt. *grins* Then it was time for more visiting at Tim and Amanda's. It was really nice to see everyone and I had a wonderful time. <3 
Then goodbyes were said, hugs were given and back to our house we went. I showered, we watched a little "Fixer Upper" and then went to bed. 

The fourth day, I got up 6:00 a.m. and started getting ready for that long drive again. The night before we decided to stop and stay a hotel and finish the rest of the drive on Monday. I'm so glad we did because that was a long drive. *laughs* 
We all packed up, did our walk through, making sure we didn't leave anything behind, and climbed into the car. 
At 7-7:30 a.m. we stopped and ate breakfast at McDonalds.
The drive wasn't as long as the first time so I never really got stir crazy. I mostly napped the whole way.
Around lunchtime we reached ID and stopped for lunch. We went to a sit down and I got another chicken salad. It was super good! xD 
We reached the hotel in time for supper, so my mom and dad left us girls and got take out and brought it back. Can you guess what I got... a chicken salad! *laughing because I ate so many chicken salads that trip*

The fifth day, we got up around 6:00 a.m. maybe?? I can't quite remember. Got dressed and ready, and headed to the lobby for breakfast. 
We left and headed to meet up with Chancy. The girls jumped in with him, but I stayed with the parents that way I could take up the whole back seat. xD 
The drive felt super short and very relaxing. We stopped at a little gas station and I bought myself some yummy snacks. *licks lips* 
We arrived "home", (in the "big town") around noon and ran through the drive-through at Wendy's to pick up lunch. 
It was so beautiful! I just sat back and took in the beautiful sunshine and trees. <3 
We got home and Kate was sitting on Felicity's lap, eagerly waiting for us. She squealed and dove into my arms, wiggling with excitment and saying, "Auntie! Gnama! Gampa!" *melts* 


And it feels so good to be home. I had a lot of fun in MT and I'm glad I got to go. But it's always nice to come home. <3 



Now enjoy a bunch of pictures! *winks* 























Isn't that the cutest bathroom door you've ever seen?! 


Looking down from my bed.


My newest cousin Reagan!
 


Drawing that mountain was a little scary. xD





Sooooo good!! 







Ready for the wedding!

Mr. and Mrs. <3 

Daminika, Janeya, and LaKaysha. <3








<3 <3



My new shirt!








Made it to the hotel! 




Getting closer to home!





And we're home! 





I hope you enjoyed this post! It's great to be back, and I have a bunch of posts that will be coming up, so stay tuned! *winks* Have a great rest of your day and God bless! <3

13 comments:

  1. That sounds so fun!!! Where in Montana did you go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun!!! I love the "cowboy" wedding, so cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun!
    You came through Idaho?! 😮
    I hope you had a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kate loved all the pictures *laughs* she named everything: Aunties. Minika. Coffee. Baby. Cup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww!!! Such sweet pictures from the wedding! I love road trips, sounds like you had a blast! Thanks for sharing these pics and for telling about your adventures! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, I’m glad you liked them!
      Me too!! I did have a lot of fun!!
      You’re welcome! Thanks for reading and sticking around! <3

      Delete