Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Movies That Make Me Happy || TOP TEN


hello lovelies!! 


First off, can I just say......................

I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNTIE AGAIN!!!!! Baby E. number two, will be, Lord willing, arriving in December sometime. I can't wait for my little Christmas gift. <3 <3 Felicity told us the news in the beginning of this month and I've been excited ever since. *winks* 
Kate is going to be such a cute big sister. I just still can't believe how big she's getting! Just this last night, she stayed overnight with Grandma and Grandpa. <3 She's getting so big! 


A N Y W A Y S 


With that said, I thought it would be fun if I gave you all a list of movies that make me all warm and happy inside. I haven't done any posts like this for awhile now and I thought it was about time I did one again. *winks* 

So without further ado... my top ten, happy feeling movies!! 



|| The Shadow Riders 

*grins* Yes, you knew this one was going to be on here. But what can I say? I love it. <3 



This was a movie I was always told about as a kid and I couldn't wait until I was big enough to finally watch it. It has become one of my all time favorites and that's that. xD 

It gives you all the feelings you'll ever need. Romantic, in a way xP, excitement, warm, and just plain loveable. <3 

If you haven't watched it, I say you should. *winks* They do swear some in it, just warning ya. *winks* 

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



|| Wild Hearts Can't Be Broke




I don't even remember the "first" time I watched this, in all honesty here. But I do know that I fell in love with it from the start. 

Al is just the sweetest thing ever. The way he treats Sanora is just... *all the hearts* It's beautiful. <3 

There is one swear word in this, though I never really knew that because I always had big siblings around. *wink wink* If you know what I mean. xP 

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



|| Tammy and the Bachelor




Ahhh, Tammy... <3 Debbie Remolds did such a good job as Tammy and this movie is such a good one! 

Pete is such a sweetie and treats Tammy so tenderly. <3 I just love a good clean, romantic movie and this is definitely one of those! 

I've watched this movie more than I can count and it's always a win with me. *winks*

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



|| The Stratton Story



Jimmy Stewart is an all time favorite of mine. Practically every movie of his is a win. (not sure if there was ever one I didn't like) 

This one is so sweet and it's based on a true story, which makes it all the better! 

The way his wife sticks by him after his accident and never gives up is so beautiful. Sure she had breakdowns but she stayed strong. I absolutely love this one. <3 (it's amazing I don't own it) 

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



|| The Barefoot Executive


Kurt Russel is just awesome, okay? 

I grew up watching this one and I just love to go back and watch it every now and again. It brings back such happy and warm feelings. <3 

It's also really cute and funny so you should watch it. *winks* 

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



|| Gidget Goes to Rome


Gaaaah! Oaky, can I just stop for a moment and say... I love James Darren. 

With that said, this movie is adorable!! "Moondoggie", and Gidget are just about the cutest couple out there. <3 

Jeff makes a mistake in this movie, but the way he comes back to her, telling her how wrong he was, was just about the cutest thing ever. *all the hearts* I just love this one. 

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐




|| Lion King 2 Simba's Pride



*giggles* Yes, I'm in love with a lion. 

My whole life, Simba was my favorite, and to see him as a daddy was even cuter. But, in all honesty here, Kovu is just plain awesome. *laughs* 

It's okay to love a fake lion, right? I mean, my sisters agree with me on this one so it must be okay. xP 

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐



|| The Moon Spinners 


This. One. *hearts forever* 

I remember watching this one at Grandma and Grandpa's so it's even more special to me than others. 

Mark and Nikky are so. stinking. cute. I just love this one. It's definitely a must watch. 

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐




|| Anne of Avonlea 


*cries* This movie is... priceless.
I cry like a baby every time I watch it and it warms my heart like no other. <3  

It makes me think of Grandma, and better times. It's just so sweet and cozy. 

Almost everyone's watched this one, right? If not, go watch it. 

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐




|| The Magic of Ordinary Days  



I watched this movie for the first time not too long along... maybe a year or so?? 

And all I know is it's now one of my favorites! 

The story is so cute. It's different from all the other hallmark movies out there, and I like that. *laughs* It's not a cheesy hallmark like all the others. It actually has a different story line! *laughs* 

It's super good and really clean and adorable. <3 

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐







Well I hope you enjoyed and I can't wait to hear your thoughts!! Comments make me happy. <3 Have a good day and God bless!! 


9 comments:

  1. All of these are so good! And I can say I've watch most of them! The Moon Spinners was so good, and Anne of Avonlea is just an all time favorite, and The Magic of Ordinary Days is just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are!! That’s awesome! *winks* Gah I know!!!!

      Delete
  2. SO HAPPY FOR YOU AUNITE!!! *cheers*
    Okay would you believe I haven't watched the whole Anne of Avonlea?! *hides* I've seen the first half TWICE and then we never finished it cause idk why... we didn't have time or something?! I seriously need to finish it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!!!!!
      What?! *mind blown* Lol, you’ll definitely have to finish it sometime! Make sure you do and let me know how you liked it ;)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on being a auntie again!!
    I’ve seen a couple of these! Wild Hearts Can’t be Broken!!! I need a rewatch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratssssss!!!!!! That's so exciting you're going to be another auntie!!! (I'm going to be an aunt for the first time near November! ^-^)
    Also I've seen so many of those in the list. I have to agree they are all amazing! ^-^ I haven't seen Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken in soooo longgggggg. Ours broke sadly... ;-;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanksssss!!! It is!! (oh how awesome! congrats to you!)
      Really?! That's so awesome. They really are. ^__^
      Ahh, that is so sad!!

      Delete
    2. Ofc! ^-^ Aww thank you!! ^-^
      Yess.
      Ikr!!! I need to find it at the library or something. Lol

      Delete