Thursday, January 2, 2020

Get To Know Me || T A G (aka, first post of 2020)


Hey howdy hey! I was tagged by Jasmin for this fun sounding tag, so I thought I'd give it a try. I don't think there are any rules so I guess I'll just dive right into the tag! *grins* Let's begin.


1. Where were you born?
Well. I don't want to give my exact location (privacy reasons) so I'll say the same thing as Jasmin. The USA. *laughs* I know that's kind of a lame answer but whatever. xP

2. What is your biggest fear?
Heights. I never knew it until we went to a REALLY high falls. I mean, the trail was only like a foot wide with a steep bank on one side and a SUPER steep drop off on the other! Let's just say I nearly died. *hides face* It was a horrible experience. I mean, people even seen my freaking out. *shudders* Ok. I'm done talking about that now. *laughs*

3. What is your favorite social media?
Uhhhhhhh. I don't have a social media, so.... *laughs at what I'm about to write* I do go on Pinterest on our computer a lot though. (I know, it's the same answer as Jasmin but who cares)

4. What is your favorite TV show?
Oh! Oh! Oh! Can you guess? I'll bet you guys all know what it is but I'll tell you anyways. Laramie!! It's like on of the best westerns out there. Both Jess and Slim are really sweet guys. <3 And it's just so sweet to see how Jess turns from an outlaw to a really good man with the help of Slim, and they become such close friends. <3 You guys should really watch it. If you want to read more about it, my sister did a TV show post and she talked about it there. Go HERE to read it.

5. Do you have a catch phrase you say often?
Boy. I really can't remember. *runs and asks sisters* Well, we came up with a few that I have said. I used to say "grape soda!" a lot. Like when things fall, or something scares me. When I'm excited or something sounds super fun I always say, "funsville!" Then, when I can't figure anything thing out or I need help I yell "Mom!" even when she's not there. xP And even though we don't call her mom. She's either Mother or Mommy.


I   T A G :




Well. Did you enjoy this? I hope you did! *laughs* And............ HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!! God bless you all!!



5 comments:

  1. A Tag! Oh, boy, I get tagged a lot and never do them! *hides face* I'll try to do this one! Promise! Cross my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun tag! I enjoyed reading your answers. :) (Hmm, now this makes me wonder what kind of catch phrases I tend to say... XD) Happy New Year and God bless you, too, Liberty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete