Friday, June 11, 2021

Last Day of School || 2021

 hello lovelies! 


Today was\is my last day of school for the year. 


I must admit, I really enjoyed this year of school, and I did a lot of fun things. Book reports, baking, cooking.... math. *sticks tongue out and winks at all you math haters* 

And as this year comes to an end, it has made me realize just how close graduation is. This year of school literally flew by. And if the same thing happens next year, graduation is just gonna happen before I know it! 

I am looking forward to graduating, don't get me wrong, but it's definitely going to be a bitter sweet moment. 
Looking back on all the years of school, all the learning, and the love of learning. I am so very grateful to my mother, the most wonderful teacher out there. She has taught me more then just the basic mathematics, grammar, spelling, etc. She has taught, and passed down to me, the love of learning. Always, growing up, you could always hear Mother saying, "You've got to teach the love of learning."  

I never once hated school growing up, and now. Sure some things can get to me and make me want to pull my hair out of my head, but I don't hate it. xD 
A few times this year I did voice, "I should just graduate already." But deep down I knew I really didn't want to. I was just frustrated that I was the only one still doing school. I struggled with that a lot. 

Being "left behind", as I felt, wasn't the most pleasant feeling. All my childhood friends, playmates, aka siblings, finished school long before me. And when this year of school started that was really really hard on me. 
I can still think about it, and my eyes can mist over, but I've come to realize that this was the way it was meant to be. God had it planned this way. <3 

I feel as though I learned a lot this past year. Not just in school, but in life, and faith. God has shown me so much and there are moments that I will treasure always. Moments, of crying and getting my feelings out there, speaking my struggles of being alone, and moments of feeling my family's love so strong that when I think back I still get misty eyes. 

My family is literally everything to me. Without them, I wouldn't know what to do.
My parents are literally amazing. I can go to them with anything, I know that. <3 Thank you for teaching me so much. And Mother, thank you for teaching me the love of learning and I pray I can pass that down to my own children someday. <3
My siblings, well, they're my best friends. Without them my life would be so dull. Moments of picking on one another, teasing, tickling, laughing, crying, hugging... just being the best siblings out there. Thank you guys for being the greatest siblings a girl could ask for. Growing up you guys were the greatest playmates, and I watched my sisters hoping one day I could grow up to be like them. And now, here we are, and I feel as though I'm the same age as them. 
Chancy, was\is the greatest brother out there. He taught me so much growing up; from shooting guns, to baseball, to just about anything. He still teaches me a lot and I thank him for that. 



So, I guess I went on a little sentimental ride right there, not really meaning to, but the point is... I finished my school for the year and I'm so grateful for the wonderful teachers I had. <3 

I pray next year is filled with much joy of learning, happiness, and moments I will treasure. 

Now, without further ado, Summer 2021, here I come!!




Thank you for reading! Have a wonderful day and God bless. <3



6 comments:

  1. Aw, such a sweet post! School can definitely be hard, but it's totally worth it! Moms are amazing teachers, aren't they?! And my sisters make school much more exciting. xP Loved reading your thoughts! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes! Yes!
      I'm glad you enjoyed it! <3

      Delete
  2. Aw! I feel the sam abt my family! Family is such a great gift. That’s so crazy that you have one year left of high school!! But for now, I hope you enjoy the summer school-free and make lots & lots of memories! <33

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They really are! *a million hearts* Gah, I know! I can't believe I'm almost done with high school either! Awe, thank you so much, Brooklyne!! <3 <3

      Delete
  3. I loved school this year too.
    It's really hard to believe you only have one year left! Like, what?!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good. *winks*
      Gah! I know!! It's so crazy!

      Delete