Friday, June 25, 2021

Puppy Update


 hello lovelies!! 


The puppies are doing great and we named them all. *winks* I'm like so in love with these adorable little butterballs!!!! 

Lottie is doing such a good job and I'm so proud of my little mama. <3 

There are a total of six girls and two boys, and they're all so stinking cute!! *hearts* *laughs* I'll just show you. *winks* 



We'll start with the girls...

C a l a m i t y   *all the hearts* 

S i e r r a 

C a s s i d y 

S o n o r a 

L u c y

M i n a   (aka, Wilhelmina) 


Now the boys...

My favorite;   M a d r i d. <3 

B r o n c o 






Aren't they just the cutest little things?! I'm so excited for them to start walking and playing. Hope you're having a great day! Stay cool (it's so hot here!) and God bless!! 





12 comments:

  1. Calamity and Madrid are just the cutest things ever!!!!!!
    Lol, they are all adorable 🤗🤗

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are!! They're two of my favorites.
      Haha, they really are. xD xD

      Delete
  2. SOOOOOO CUTE!
    Lucy looks like Kendra's old dog Lucy! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so cute!!!!! *melts* Those are such sweet names! I really like Sonora and Calamity. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they?! Awe, I know! They are so cute. ;)

      Delete