Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Photo Dump || May

hello lovelies! 


With Memorial Day and all, this post is a little late but hey, better late then never! *winks*


The beginning of this month I was coming home from a wonderful, relaxing weekend with Damara and her family. We stayed in the most unique house I've ever stayed in and the swimming pool was the greatest! I'm so glad I got to go with them. <3 

Made supper a few times while the girls were in NH, and decided, "Yep. I'm marriage worthy." xD

Me and Damara had a sleepover in Felicity and Josiah's apartment while they were gone. It was so much fun! We went grocery shopping for food and made our own supper, watched movies, ate food, and talked. It was really a wonderful sleepover. <3 Then the next morning we got up and got ready and went to town for lunch and errands for Mindy. That was also a lot of fun. #thelicenseliferocks 

 Mother's Day happened. It was just me and Chancy spending it with Mother. (the rest were in NH) But we made it special and picked up Red Robin and ate it at Grandma's grave. <3 Family came over after and it was a lovely day. 

Lots of coffee. *laughs* It's just been so hot so... duh. xD 

The girls and Felicity and Josiah got home from NH!! Kate was so happy to see us all it was adorable. When we got to Felicity and Josiah's apartment, me and Kate ran into their room and when she seen her toys she squealed, "My toys!! My dolls!!" It was so loud and high pitched; it was adorable. <3  

Did some drawing and really liked how they turned out. 

Bought myself some new pants and sandals. The sandals have been taking me awhile to get used to but I think I'm started to love them now. xD 

Lived life. 

My great aunt and uncle came for a visit and we got to see them. It was really nice seeing them; made me miss them more though. <3 Growing up, Chet and Carla were like grandparents to me and when they moved away it was one of the hardest things ever. 

Me and Damara were driving around on a Sunday, and decided last minute to get an Italian soda. It was fun to do something spontaneous and we should do it more often. xD Damara was the only one who had money so she bought it and we shared a watermelon Italian soda. Thanks, Fredrick. *wink wink*

Determined that it is true that Lottie is pregnant!! I marked the calendar and did the math and she should be due June (this month) 24th, or around there. *squeals* I'm so excited!! 

Met my aunt Debby at the park with all her kids. Me and Danielle ended up running to Arrowhead and getting coffee together. It was the first time Danielle rode with me driving and it was a lot of fun!!

Then me, Daminika, and LaKaysha decided to last minute go to the annual church Memorial Day campout. I hadn't remember going, since the last time I went I was two, so it was a fun experience for me! We didn't do much. Just walked around, ate good food, talked with Auntie A, people watched, and watched volleyball. xD 

Yesterday, was Memorial Day, and I spent it with family at my grandparents and it was a wonderful time. Me, Damara, and LaKaysha climbed down the hill and found a spring and got wet. xD 



Currently reading\read:

"A Thousand Tomorrows" by, Karen Kingsbury 
"Tucket's Travels" by, Gary Paulsen 


Currently watching\watched: 

"Calamity Jane"
"Num3rs"
"Psych"
"Charles in Charge"
"Magnum P.I."
"Adam-12"
"Emergency!"
"Midway"
"Spider-Man: Far From Home"
"The Wilderness Family"
"Across The Great Divide"


Now for a bunch of photos!














Homemade nice cream!


















 
Mother's Day!





Getting coffee with Mother. <3





Bucky Barnes

Going to pick up the girls and Felicity and Josiah from the airport!!


My baby!!

Coffee run with Daminika. <3






Driving home at night with the sky light open. *happy sigh*

Dolly Parton 




These two love each other!





My new sandals... and pants ↓↓↓





*laughs* Okay, I had way too much coffee this month. xD

Stole the bro's hat. xD I really love it, actually. *laughs*




Decided to actually make a nice breakfast for once. xD



So fat and pregnant. xD








She has enough hair for me to do!! *sobs* She's getting way too big!!

Ready to head to the campout! (I was a little nervous xD)




*hearts*


A filthy, adorable, little boy randomly walked up to me and gave me this flower. 
Didn't say a word. Later I found out he was doing a scavenger hunt and had to 
give a flower to the prettiest girl. My heart. <3 






Headed home! 
(I forgot to take like any pictures while we were camping. xD)



*laughs*

Memorial Day!


Eeeeeeeek! I've finally been able to eat an ice cream cone!! 
It literally had been like 6-7 years since I'd had an ice cream cone. 
It was literally the best dairy free ice cream cone... ever!


*dies*








Whew! That was a lot of pictures! Did you make it? *laughs* I hope you enjoyed reading! Have a wonderful day and God bless. 



18 comments:

  1. Aw, it sounds like you had a fun month!! Kate is SOOO cute! And I LOVE your hair; you style it really well! That's so sweet how Lottie is pregnant! You are such a talented artist, and I love the Bucky Barnes & Dolly Parton portraits!! That's adorable how that little boy gave you the flower. XD Also, the silhouette pics are GORGEOUS. <3 Your outfits are so beautiful, too! I'm so glad you had an amazing month, Liberty!

    (Also, I've been reading your blog for a few years now, but I can just now comment... so, hi! *wink* I love all your posts!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did indeed!! Gah, isn't she?! Awe, thank you so so much. To both my hair and art!! *winks* Isn't it? I literally could've cried he was so cute. xD Thanks!! <3

      (awe, thanks for sticking along! I love comments from my followers!)

      Delete
  2. Awww, so glad you had an awesome May!!! I LOOOVED those pictures of Bucky and Dolly! THEY'RE SO PERFECT!!! <333 Oh, and the story of the little boy and the flower? I...I can't even. *dies* That's just too sweet! XD And Kate, as always, is the cutest little cinnamon roll EVER. XD I CANNOT get enough of her adorably wide eyes! <3 Thanks so much for sharing this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, me too!! Thank you!!! <333 Gah! I know! Lol, I love it. "Cinnamon roll". xD You're welcome!!

      Delete
  3. loved this! and Kate loved all the pictures *laughs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post always make me miss you so much!!!! <3<3<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved hearing about your recent adventures!! And your photos are as usual amazing! Thanks for sharing this fun glimpse into your life with us!

    (That plane pic was pretty cool!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, I'm so glad!! Awww, thank you!!
      You're most welcome! Thanks for always reading!

      (thanks. I was quite proud of it. *laughs*)

      Delete
  6. These are the best posts - love all the photos!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww!
    All fun pics!
    Bucky Barns?! (😭)
    All your beautiful outfits and hair?!
    The perfectly cooked cookies?!
    And the firefighter mug. 😍
    (Also- I steal some of my dads hats that I love 🤣 so I get it!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *laughs* I'm glad you like Bucky!
      Awe, thank you!!
      Lol, the cookies were fun to bake!
      Gah! *heart eyes* I love my mug!
      (lol, yeah it's pretty great to steal his hats xD)

      Delete
    2. It’s awesome!

      Ohhhhhhhh- I just saw that the little boy had to give the prettiest girl a flower?! *dies*

      Delete
    3. Ahhhh, I know!! I could've died, it was so sweet! *melts*

      Delete
  8. Love this!!!!
    And so exciting about Lottie!!!!!! Can't wait to see puppy pics!! 😍

    ReplyDelete