Monday, December 28, 2020

What I Got For Christmas



 Merry Christmas!! 


Hello, hello my dear readers1 Merry, merry Christmas to you!

Christmas was w.o.n.d.e.r.f.u.l. Kate was such a joy to watch and see her eyes light up with excitement each time she discovered what was beneath the wrapping paper. 
Christmas dinner was, sooooooooooooooo good! I don't know why but this year it seemed extra, extra, delicious. *laughs* 

I had such a wonderful Christmas and I hope you did too. Jesus' birth is such a beautiful gift given to you and to me that we celebrated with joy and thanksgiving. 


So, with that said, I thought maybe I'd share with you all, the wonderful gifts I received. 


From Mother and Daddy || 

I absolutely love my CD player, and... and well, everything! *laughs*



From Felicity, Josiah, and Kate || 

*all the hearts*

From LaKaysha ||

I love my Bob Ross t-shirt so much! And oh!! LARAMIE!!
 AND a peel off face mask! *squeals* 


From Daminika || 

I looooooooooove "Love Me Tender" and, *squeals* my firemen coffee cup!! 
I can't wait to read, "Love Finds You in Poetry Texas"


From Chancy {aka, Brother Bear} ||

*squeals* I can't believe he got me the entire series of "Numb3rs"!
And oh! That journal is the cutest thing ever! And I love the 
canvases! (I already painted on one... I'll share that below)



Thank you, wonderful family, for the wonderful gifts! <333








Hope you enjoyed! What did you get for Christmas? Have a great day and God bless! 


8 comments:

  1. ahh so fun !!!!! and your painting!!!! WOW !!! that is so amazing !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun post, though, of course, I already saw your gifts! *Winks*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun! I got an old fashioned dress for Christmas and I am SO excited!!!!!!! I bought a corset, hoop, and petticoat to go with it!!!!!! I'm going to try to have a small photo shoot with it on and everything later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that’s so cool! I’ll be looking forward to you post!!!

      Delete
  4. Great gifts!
    Hey! That notebook, (the leather one) is almost mine I got for Christmas last year!! I love mine!

    ReplyDelete