Saturday, April 16, 2022

And the adventure begins!!


Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep!


Guys. I.... I can't even. My brother has proposed to the awesome Lady B and she has said yes!! *does a quick little happy dance*

I am so thankful we're one of those weird families who are super close and share absolutely everything with each other. Brother Bear immediately showed us the ring when he bought it and told us when and where he was going to pop the question. *heart eyes* So we knew and were anxious for the day to come. (Brynna having no clue, lol)
I must say, when he showed us the ring my belly did a little flop and I knew how real everything was about to get. 

I am so excited to have Brynna as my sister. Like Daminika mentioned in her post, she already felt like a sister even before her and my bro were a thing. 


Fuzzy and weird looking but I still love this picture. <3 
(this was after they came over once they were engaged)

My big brother has found his girl. Wow. I knew this day would one day come and... here it is. I can't lie, it's a little hard realizing that he's actually getting married and moving on, becoming a man and leaving.. (me) But I couldn't be happier with who he is taking for his wife. (and I truly mean it, girl

Brynna came and visited like I had mentioned before. Her plane landed on a Tuesday and Chancy had planned to pop the question on Wednesday... so you can imagine the excitement and everything I was keeping bottled up when I first seen Brynna, lol. (it was so hard keeping the secret from her, lol)

Wednesday finally came and Brynna text us and told us their plans. Told us how they were gonna hang out with a few of her friends and then Chancy wanted to "bring her somewhere" and then they would be over. *excited shivers*
Me and Daminika seriously sat on the couch looking out the window waiting for them to come. After awhile we gave up and started supper. (and of course that's when they got here, lol) 
We stood in the kitchen silently and waited to hear something... They walked in the door and Chancy kinda laughed and said in his way, "Yeeah" and I went flying in there and wrapped Brynna in a big hug. (I managed to keep my tears in check. not gonna lie though they were threatening to make an appearance)  

I had so much fun while she was here. I even braved it and slept the night at her Grandma's house with her and Daminika. *winks* That was actually a lot of fun and I'm glad we were able to do it before she becomes a Mrs. *winks*

I woke up early for once, lol.


We hiked "our mountain", got coffee, sat around, tickled each other, (may have cried on each other) and just enjoyed each others company. <3 
Oh, and the "cool" cousins came down to see Brynna and my bro and hung out at our house and played the fiddle and guitar for us. *heart eyes* (can I just say my cousins are amazing??)

Oh, and real quick.... go HERE to hear my amazing cousins play their instruments. thanks. xP #thecoolestcousinsoutthere


I took a lot of pictures of Chancy and Brynna while she was here cause... they're just so cute! *laughs* So I figured I'd share a few pictures. ;D 


Headed to "our mountain"....
















Walked to the park with Kate. *heart eyes*

Already treating her like one of us.. sitting on her head, lol.

I snuck pictures while they were taking their engagement pictures. xD



Brother Bear paid for all our coffees. (ain't he sweet?)

The day Brynna left... *sad face*




And there you have it! My big brother has gone and gotten himself the greatest girl out there. I am so thankful God brought us\them together the way he did. <3 
(we met only one month after Abi flew up into the arms of Jesus and one of Brynna's cousins had gone not long before that too... so we just sat there getting to know one another talking about the cousins we had recently lost.. instantly we were close and it felt as though God whispered in my ear and said, "she's special and she's gonna be around forever...") 


Ooooooh! And guys!! I'm gonna be Brynna's personal attendant!! Eeeeep! I'm so excited. <3



I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day and God bless! 




10 comments:

  1. Awww!! Congrats to them!! How excitinggg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you are so cute *heart eyes* I love your excitement. I'm so excited for the next chapter in life. SOO thankful to God for what he brought me thru and where he's placed me now. I'm so excited to start a life with your darling brother and follow Jesus with him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *laughs* Okay if you say so. I am very excited. Awwwwwww I love you. I can't wait until you can start all this with my brother too. <3 <3

      Delete
  3. Yayy weddings are so much fun! God bless them both!

    ReplyDelete