Thursday, June 27, 2019

Lottie || Then and Now

Hello my dear blogger friends! *grins*
I thought I'd do a little then and now post of my little, lovable, cuddly, puppy dog, Lottie! *laughs* She has grown up so much, and it seems as though it was yesterday when I got her. *sighs* My how time flies. She has gotten super big, loves to run, and sometimes steal shoes.... *shrugs* We're not sure how to get her to stop that habit she's picked up. Any suggestions?
A N Y W A Y S ! 
Enough chit chat.





*sighs* Oh my, this dog has such a big spot in my heart. Gary didn't know what he was giving when he gave this little one to love and care for. I thank God for her, and I wouldn't trade her for the world!

14 comments:

  1. That's such a neat idea. She sure has grown!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW! I want a dog! She's so big now! I love that picture of her when she's laying down, as a puppy! So cute! *clasps hands on heart*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! She's gotten to big in the last year. *smiles*

      Delete
  3. She is soooooooo cute. I love our dogs.☺☺☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Liberty, you know how you said you would like some more of Susan K Marlow's books? Right now she is doing a fun exchange:https://circlecadventures.blogspot.com/2019/07/help-mrs-m-spread-word-about-circle-c.html#comment-form

      Delete
    2. Ok, thank you for letting me know!

      Delete
  4. Oh my goodness!!! Has got so big!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, love this! She is so sweet! <3
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word!! She is so cute! That's awesome that you got pictures of her doing the same thing then and now!!

    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grins* I know, half the time I didn't even know I was getting the same picture almost! *laughs*

      Delete