Tuesday, February 18, 2020

I'm going to drivers-ed!!!!

(yes, this picture was taken from Pinterest)

You guys. Me, little ol' me is going to drive. *looks around frantically* How will I ever survive??

I just can't seem to picture myself behind a wheel and driving. I mean, I'm gonna crash it! *laughs weakly* I will be getting my permit next month... *pauses and lets that sink in* NEXT MONTH! *hides under a pillow and tries not to die* I'm sure I'll survive, but you know. This is a big step! How did any of you feel when you first started driving?? Tell me!

Me and Damara, thankfully, will be going to the same drivers-ed class so I won't be alone. (of course she'd be there. We don't do anything separate *winks* ) We're beginning in April and I'm SO nervous. I mean, I knew this day was coming real soon, but in just two months?! *shakes head* My sisters and brother say it'll all be fine but I just don't think so. *laughs at myself* I know, I know. I will be fine. But... could you all say a little prayer for me? And Damara too? I know she's just as nervous as me and we'd really appreciate it. *smiles*
Oh, and also. We'll be going to confirmation right after our class finishes, so.... changes, here we come!! *winks*

I'm very excited to be going, but at the same time. very nervous. *laughs* I'm excited to be driving, going to the store with Damara, going out for coffee, doing all the fun stuff. But I just can't seem to picture it. I mean, I haven't even touched a steering wheel before!! (okay, I have but you know...)




Anyways! I just thought I'd let you all know what's up in my life. How about you? Going to be doing anything fun\terrifying??


18 comments:

  1. ahhh so exciting! So do you already have your learners/permit?? I just got mine last summer and haven't driven yet, ahah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! No, not yet. I'll be getting it in the beginning next month. xD Oooh, good luck!! *laughs*

      Delete
  2. Drivers' Ed sounds, um, scary. (Sorry for the terrible not encouragement.) I have a feeling you'll do fine, though. Just don't think about all the terrible things that could happen.
    Lilly
    tidbitsofahomeschoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's awesome! This year I can get my permit too! I've been practicing with my Dad at our church parking lot but I still have a lot to learn. I'll be praying for yah!
    ~Brooklyn | fiveshekels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grins* It is! Cool! I haven't practiced yet, but I'm hoping to soon. Thanks, girl!!!! <3

      Delete
  4. Yay! You’ll do great!! I’m excited to start driving!! I am studying to get my permit, and I can get it any time but I haven’t studied enough๐Ÿ˜ฌ I really want to get my permit but I just always forget to study ๐Ÿ˜‚
    I’ll pray for you! You’ll do fine I’m sure though! Who knows maybe if I hurry up I can get my permit before you๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *grins* I'm glad everyone seems to have a lot of confidence in me. *winks* oh cool! You'll just have to think to study I guess. xP
      Awe, thank you so much!! I really appreciate it! *winks* Maybe?? we'll have to see won't we? *winks*

      Delete
  5. You'll do fine, Liberty! I don't know about drivers Ed. since I've never been there... BUT I survived learning to drive and I still survive driving so... I think you will, too. I'll say a prayer for you and Damara. You have some big changes ahead. Ever look to Jesus - He'll carry you through!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe, I know. It's just a little scary. xD Thanks for the your uplifting words and prayers!! They mean a lot <3

      Delete
  6. Awesome! You'll do fine. Driving can be a little scary at first, like any new experience, but you get the hang of it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's great Liberty! You'll do amazing!!!!!!!! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooo that’s EXCITING!!! I can’t go until June bc of my softball season but after that they better watch out for us on the roads!! ๐Ÿ˜‚ Just kiddingggg... we’ll be responsible and safe drivers. Hopefully. xD.
    I’ll say some prayers u guys do good, I’m sure it'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know!! But yet terrifying! *laughs* Yeah, we better be safe drivers xD
      Awe, thanks bunches!! It'll probably be, but I'm still nervous. xP

      Delete