Friday, January 7, 2022

Photo Dump || December


hello lovelies! 


Whew! December was a crazy busy month. That's for sure. *laughs* 


We were all decorated for Christmas the day after thanksgiving so the whole month of December was full of cozy lights, soft music, warm coffee, and cozy socks. 

The aunts spent the night and we had TacoBell for supper. Me and Daminika ran down town and picked it up; having a few laughs while we were at it cause I thought the guy at the window said his name was "Yourself". xD Turns out his name was Youssef but I seriously thought it was "Yourself" so I had a kind of laughing fit. xD 
We enjoyed the evening at home. Playing darts, eating good stuff, watching cozy Christmas movies and ending it was massage train. *winks* 

The aunts had a Christmas party and I had a great time. I was able to relax and have fun. We ate turkey-pot-pie in candle light, colored in coloring books, went to the Christmas tree lighting aaaaaaaaaaand me and Damara got candy canes from FIREFIGHTERS! *laughs* They were everywhere passing out candy canes and me and Damara were, well lets say, slightly swooning. *laughs again* But when they asked if we wanted a candy cane there was no way we were gonna say no. Sure it was the lady that actually asked us, but the guys were with her. xD (we're weird I know. but hey, they're my real live heroes so it was purty amazing) Then afterwards we went back to the aunts house and made a homemade gingerbread house. It turned out pretty good until it decided to cave in. *dies laughing* We had a ton of laughs over it so it's fine. xD 

We got out Christmas tree and Kate was so cute trying to find the right one. She loved all the trees. *heart eyes* I did a video HERE

Me and Damara went Christmas shopping. We got coffees and went to the bookstore because... how can you not? *laughs* It's just so cozy and I love going there. Plus our "friend" was working that day so we enjoyed seeing her. And I told her about LaKaysha's book, lol. 

Wrapped presents for my Grandpa and Sue with Damara! That was a ton of fun. But it always is. xD

Felicity called and, after much convincing, I headed over to pick up Kate! Felicity was having the baby!! I picked up Kate and brought her home where she slept with me (literally) and was soooooo cute. Something about a little kid wanting to sleep with you just makes your heart all warm inside. That night Gideon Karl was born!! (he's absolutely adorable) 

Kate stayed over another night and that night she slept the whole night in bed with me. And it was just so cute how she curled up in my arms in her sleep. <3 

I made dairy free mocha truffles for the first time!! And they were AMAZING!!!! I can't wait for next Christmas when I can make them again, lol. 

Visited Felicity a lot cause she, well she just had a kid! xD 

Did a bunch of last minute Christmas baking. 

Had our big family Christmas! And I went to Arrowhead and got a charcoal tomahawk. *laughs* Yeah, charcoal! It was surprisingly pretty good! 

Lived life. *winks*

Went to town with my mom and Kate! She loved going to town with Grandma and Auntie. <3 

Christmas Eve and Christmas happened!! We had a lovely time, both days. Felicity and Josiah came over both times and there was lots of goodies to be eaten, family time, puzzle making, and gingerbread making. Christmas day was full of goodies, delicious food, the Christmas story, and present opening! 

Then the after Christmas the snow started coming down!! We went to church and rode in the bro's truck and it was all very romantic. The snow falling down, riding with the bro in his loud truck listening to his music... good times. <3 

And then the snow came down and down and we enjoyed it. (it's slowly going way... I hope. lol) 

New Years Eve happened. We didn't do much. *laughs* Just made pretzels and watched a movie to stay up until midnight and then went to bed. xD




Currently reading\read: 

"Love Finds You In Groom Texas" by Janice Hanna
"Happy Trails: Our Life Story" by Roy and Dale 



Currently watching\watched: 

"It's A Wonderful Life" 
"Monk"
"Psych"
"Magnum P.I." 
"Home Alone"
"Meet John Doe"
"I'll Be Seeing You"

(and other Christmas-y movies but I can't remember them all, lol) 



Kate's first gingerbread house!



Birthday pictures. *heart eyes*






She turned four!! So crazy that I've had her for that long already! 
(she's seriously so cute. I love her)







He's so cute.

Lots of darts were played.



When you're home alone you let your dog in the house to keep you company, lol.



Yuuuuuuum!










I came up with the design but it kinda didn't turn out cause the roof part was too soft. xD











Baking with this girl is way too much fun. *hearts*





Shopping day!




God's promise. <3




The. Best. Drink. Ever.

Picking her up 'cause Felicity was in labor!! 

I looooove her. <3


Fuzzy cause she was so excited to meet "Baby Gideon!!".





She was sooooo cute that night. Kept patting my face in her sleep. 
Oh and she literately used me as a pillow, lol. xD 

Fuzzy morning picture. *heart eyes*




I loooooove nachos.












This is my phone screensaver. I love it so much. *heart eyes*



He looks just like a porcelain doll.




My favorite cookie I did. <3


Ahhhhhh. Being an auntie is amazing.






My Christmas gift from Damara and Danielle's is below. 





Going to town with my mom and Kate!
Kate when I pick her up and start for the car- "oh your hair is beautiful" 
Me- *melts and dies bc she's so cute*



Sent this to his girl cause she said I had to hug him when he got home... lol 
not happening. xD


Christmas Eve!






Christmas Day!






































My cute snowman, "Hank"

Phase Ten with the sibs. <3


Soooooooooooo pretty!




New Years Eve


*dies* He's just sooooo cute!!!






I hope you all enjoyed seeing my December! How was your month? Have a great day and God bless! 






6 comments:

  1. every thing just looks so cozy! and the nephew and niece are. so. cute. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky you have snow!! It's all so pretty and all looks so very fun! We have a newborn boy in our family and almost a baby girl! Its all so exciting!! ^-^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, yeah it was fun while it lasted! It is! *heart eyes* Awwww, that is exciting!!

      Delete