Monday, December 6, 2021

Christmas Tree Adventure || VIDEO



hello lovelies!! 


It's here! It's here! The Christmas tree adventure video I promised you all. 

I'm quite happy with the tree we got this year and how we decorated it and.... and well, everything. *winks* The living room is soooooo cozy now and I just love sitting in there looking at the adorable tree. *heart for days* 


ANYWAYS 


Here's the video I'm excited to share with you all! I hope you enjoy it! 








I hope you had as much fun watching this as I had making it. Have a great day and God bless. <3







14 comments:

  1. Love it. I spy a handsome fellow on his phone haha. *i'm definitely not the culprit*
    And I agree that Kate is absolutely darling

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! *dies laughing on the floor*
      She is, oh she is. *heart eyes*

      Delete
    2. *grins like an idiot* I don't even know what to say.
      Yeah I love her.*hearts*

      Delete
  2. That looks like so much fun!
    Are those all your siblings?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was!!
      Yeah, I mean Felicity is my sister and she's married to Josiah and they have Kate. But everyone else are my siblings!

      Delete