Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Drawing Spider-Man || VIDEO


 hello lovelies!! 


It's here! It's here! I finally did it. I finally went and drew Tom Holland as Spider-Man for all of you who have been begging me to. *winks* 

I must say, he was quite a bit of fun to draw. And I'm very pleased with how his suit turned out. *sunglasses* 

(I was originally going to wait a few days after posting my photo dump but.... I drew this last night and I'm so happy with how it turned out that I couldn't wait to share it with you all.. xD)


ANYWAYS 


Enough chit chat... you ready to watch him appear on paper?  






There you have it! I hope you liked the video! Have a great night and God bless. <3 




7 comments:

  1. Girl, you have got talent! That is amazing!
    -Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. ASDLKJASFKLAJSDF AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! *continues excited screeching* THAT. IS. FANTABULOUS. No, MORE THAN FANTABULOUS. *infinity heart eyes* I LOOOVE IT!!!! Girl, you did such an AMAZING job and it looks JUST LIKE HIM!!!!! *gawks at drawing* THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR DOING THAT!!!!! Quicky question: How long does it usually take for you to draw a picture like that? ('Cause however long it is, you have a lot of patience for such tedious work!!!) XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *dies laughing* I figured you would enjoy this post. xD THANK YOU SO MUCH!! *laughs* Just thank you! xD Ummmm, I actually have never timed myself doing a drawing. *laughs* But three to four hours maybe?? I honestly don't know. It can take faster sometimes but if I want it to be "perfect" it can take longer. I should time myself sometime and see how long it takes. *laughs* (awwww you're too kind!!!) ;)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE IT!! SO much talent! What was the white pen you used? I know you once did a post on what you use to draw, so I'll have to go look back at that, but you should totally do more videos on your drawings!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU!! It was a white gel pen. (amazing stuff) Okay good to know!! *winks*

      Delete
  4. That looks amazing, Liberty!
    -Elena

    ReplyDelete