Monday, February 21, 2022

Liebster Award || TAG

  

hello lovelies! 


I thought since I was tagged for this (awhile ago) by Autumn and it looked like fun, I should do it and write a fun blog post and not one about scary traumatizing experiences. *sweaty face* *laughs* Thanks for tagging me, Autumn! 


(I do believe I was tagged by someone else for this also... but it was so long ago and so much happened that I forgot who else tagged me *hides* So I'm sorry for not doing your questions whoever you are!)



r u l e s

Thank the blogger who nominated you
Answer the 11 questions
Tag 11 bloggers
Ask your nominees 11 new questions
Notify your nominees when you’ve uploaded the post




|| Is Chick-Fil-A sauce overrated?

Yes. *dies laughing* Okay, I honestly don't know. I don't eat there. They use peanut oil so I can't eat there. But I do hear that its good sauce but since I've never tried it I can't really say, lol. 




|| Do you sing? If so, what part?

Yes? *laughs* I sing everyday at least once. But I'm not a pro or anything and I have nooooo clue what part I am. I know absolutely nothing about singing and the parts and all that. *blushes* 




|| When you fold your hands naturally which thumb is on top? (right or left?)

*folds hands and looks down* The left is on top. Right feels sooooo weird. xD 


|| Do you like blogging on a phone or laptop better?

I blog on a desktop and I waaaaay prefer it than a phone. It's so much better. 




|| Favorite movie or book when you were a child?

"Little Bear" was my favorite movie as a kid... just listening to the song in it makes me cry. *hides face* xD And my favorite book was probably the Amelia Bedelia books. I loved the one about her babysitting. 



 


|| Have you ever swallowed something that’s not meant to be swallowed?

Ummmm... *thinks* I know I've swallowed gum many a times and that's not supposed to be swallowed. *laughs* 



|| Ice cream or cake?

I'd probably say ice cream. (dairy free of course) But! If it's a really good cake I'm a sucker for it. *laughs* Better yet, both of them together! xD 




|| What is your favorite snack food?

If I could eat my favorite thing for a snack it would be.... salad! I'm obsessed with salad. xD I made this delicious dairy free ranch dressing and now I can't stop eating salads. *laughs* (You want the recipe?? Comment down below if you want it) 



 

|| How many books are you currently reading and which one are you enjoying most?

One. And... it's eh. *sweaty face* "Love Finds You In Poetry Texas" by Janice Hanna. I've been reading it for soooo long that I'm getting board. I just feel like they're taking forever to get married. xD
I've honestly not been able to really get into any books anymore. I wish I could but it never works. No matter what I read I just can't get into it. *face palm* 




|| We all have random fears (like driving under a bridge when a train is going across), what’s one of yours?

Ummmm.... *thinks* I have this random fear that someday I'll have my own car and go shopping and then it'll break down and some handsome young guy will come and ask me if I need help and I won't know what to do with myself. *dies laughing* Like, do I lie and say I'm fine? Or just tell him I don't know what's wrong and then stand there looking like a lost little puppy? xD




|| Is there a verse/song/quote that has inspired you lately?

I have been really into listening to these three songs from For King and Country, and I love the song "Breathe" by Jonny Diaz...








I don't know of anyone to tag so I'm sorry. *laughs* If you want to do this feel free and use the same questions I answered. *winks*


I hope you're doing good and may God bless you!
 





8 comments:

  1. This was so awesome! I loved Amelia Bedelia and Little Bear too! I only read the Little Bear books though...I never saw the movie. Ooo I love salad and I would LOVE to see the ranch dressing recipe!! And those songs are some of my favorites! I think I'm going to have to do this tag. It's too much fun to pass up. *grins* (btw,I'm Emma. *waves* I've been reading your blog for a LONG time but I'm just starting to comment.) XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so! Really?! Ahhh yeah, I loved the books too. Okay I'll defiantly try and get that recipe up here sometime! Haha go for it. *winks* (Oh hi! *waves* Glad you hear from you!!)

      Delete
  2. I’m with ya on the ice cream and salads!!! (Like, people think it’s weird when I prefer to have a salad for breakfast... but if you have good dressing and toppings, it’s amazing! *laughs*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha awesome! (*laughs* Yeah Daminika thought it was weird that I randomly made a salad one day for a snack at like three in the afternoon. xD So I'm with ya and the salads for anything.. snack, lunch, breakfast, supper.. *laughs*)

      Delete
  3. I agree with those songs!!! They're awesome *cheesy smile* especially Relate!
    Are you dairy free?! I am too :) Dairy free ice cream really is the best *sunglasses*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are!! *grins* Yeah I love that one.
      Yessss!! (finally a fellow friend ;P) It is. *sunglasses*

      Delete
  4. I love your answers! Those songs are so good, and haha, that's a great fear 😏🤣 And yes, I looove salads! I don't think i'd consider them my favorite snack food, but I usually eat one everyday. 😁

    Also I'm doing some room repainting and happened to see your bedroom - do you know what color your walls are because I love it, and I want something very similar to it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah they are. Lol ain't it though? xD Yesssss! Haha

      Ummmmm, it's honestly been so long since I painted it but if I remember correctly we mixed two paints together? *thinks* Like dusty blue and white, or dusty blue and gray. *hides* Sorry, I'm not much help. xD

      Delete