Friday, March 4, 2022

Photo Dump || February


hello lovelies! 


How're you all doing? I am doing much better.
This month of February was... stressful to say the least. No more visits to the hospital (hopefully never ever again) and my hives are completely gone. *thankful sigh* Still not 100% sure what caused me to have such a bad reaction so I'm a bit terrified of eating\drinking some things that I had been before\during my reaction. But hopefully in time we can figure out what caused my reaction.  


I did a lot of drawing this month. 

Hung out with "my kids" a lot this month. (aka, Kate and Gideon) Many snuggles and kisses. 

Ate good food. 

Still have a cough. Not sure why but I'm thinking it's seasonal allergies. (I'm getting quite tired of not being able to eat sugar though...) 

Woke up with hives.. took Benadryl and they went away. After the grogginess wore off we all went to a wedding. 

Had some g.o.r.g.e.o.u.s weather and my bro taught me how to properly shoot a handgun. #awesomeness #mybrotheristhecutestteacher I absolutely loooooooved it and someday I'm gonna own a handgun. *sunglasses* 

Woke up with more hives two days later and.... well this happened. But, during all of that my brother was the cutest thing. I love him. <3 

Slowly started to recover from my hives.. each day was a little better. Took about a week for the grogginess and sleepiness to ware off though and that was annoying. But now I'm fully recovered and so thankful that week (feels like a month) is behind me. 

Babysat Kate on Valentines Day and she was soooo cute! Kept saying cute things and just being adorable. 

Kylie came a visited for a week so that was fun! We went to town and had fun. Ate TacoBell, walked old shops, and had some laughs. 

Was supposed to go to the chiropractor but woke up with snow covering the ground and the roads were complete ice... so that didn't happen. xD 

Painted a (pretty cool I must say) painting of a road with lights!! 

Me, LaKaysha and Daminika all repainted the kitchen and didn't finish till supper time... good times. *winks* 

Did some more painting! 

Dreamed about building a small barn and wrote up some "plans" xD 



Currently reading\read: 

"Love Finds You in Groom Texas" by Janice Hanna 
"Silk" by  Linda Chaikin (really liking this one)



Currently watching\watched: 

"Magnum P.I." 
"Hogan's Heroes" 
"Captain America: The First Avenger" 
"Jurassic World"
"Adam-12"
"Miss Annie Rooney" 
"Psych"


Enjoy the photos! 

















Left my hair natural one day *monkey face* I never do that.




Kate- "Me too! Cheeese!"






Damara's puppy. (I did her chores for a bit while they were gone)

Going to a wedding.



Ready to go shoot guns!!




Wearing my cowboy boots cause I love them.









My target... Chancy was all proud of me and said I did extremely well. *sunglasses* 


My favorite chips cause.... why not?


The morning I woke up with hives...

Feeling a little better but had a few hives on my face.

And it only got worse from there....

Frist meal I had eaten all day because I didn't feel good. But my dad brought me some 
BV and I was able to eat that (at 3:00p.m) and then I didn't eat until Wendy's the next day. 

Urgent Care visit...

Next day at the ER... *gag*

It had been like almost 24hrs since I had eaten last.. and it was the first time
 I felt good enough to eat.

Hives on my feet so ice packs to help.. (and my bro carried me into the family room 
so we could watch something together. I love him.)



Frist time (in what felt like yeeeaars) I put on some mascara and combed my hair.

Already reached the 100th day of my last year of school!



First time going out since my reaction.




LaKaysha's birthday!! 
(oh yeah, she had a birthday. didn't mention that before. oops)

Sitting with my bro in the morning. <3




Started to feel a bit like my normal self again! (still taking Benadryl though so I was groggy
from all that)




(she missed me while I was "sick"...)



Kate tells Daminika- "Auntie played a lot with me today. She's all better. She's not sick"





Valentine from my sweet mother!

Writing a blog post about my reaction and needing comfort so I'm wearing
my bro's coat. 

Valentine's Day supper!

It was soooooo good!



Going to town with my girls!









We found "our" sign, lol.


Spoiling my niece... *chuckles*


Wearing Auntie's hat. <3

Having fun doing Kylie's hair.

My dad built me a blanket ladder!!

Texting his girl. <3

Captain America and smoothies. *sunglasses*
(yes minions are in the background but that was a trailer, lol)



She has so much hair so I love doing it, lol.

Delicious supper! (I had waaaay too many helpings of salad, hehe)


"Playing" with Kate.




Lol, okay I had a lot of salad this month.

Having ppl over for a bonfire!



That was sooooo good!

#itsblurryohwell




Dairy free gooooooodness!














Tuck!



Snuggles and school. <3

This girls looooves Lottie

Pasty!

I may have spoiled this girl some and let her in the house to sleep 
while it was freezing outside. 


It was gone by that night but it was pretty and fluffy for a bit!


Changed my shirt cause it was so cold and did my hair.
















Pizza after a long day of painting.

And baby snuggles!



Sooooo good!!!




Born three hours apart but on separate days.. these two love each other.





Lol, my dreams... 






I hope you enjoyed!! Have a great day! God bless you! 
And now, we're off today to go visit my aunt and uncle on the other side of the state for the weekend! So see you when I get back! *winks*






6 comments:

  1. I loved all these photos!! Target practice sounds fun! And I love your street light painting. You’re so talented! XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww I'm so glad!! It was aaaaaamaaazzzing! Awww thank you!! ;P

      Delete
  2. Hi Liberty! I'm new round here, thought I'd just say hi! You are so good at art oh my goodness!!! And your month sounds very exciting :)
    Blessings,
    Pepper

    ReplyDelete
  3. How in the world did ALL THAT happen in the shortest month of the year!?

    ReplyDelete