Monday, March 21, 2022

Celtic Thunder Songs || TOP TEN


 hello lovelies! 


 I figured it would be fun to come on here and list my top ten favorite Celtic Thunder songs! Even if you folks don't care much for it, I want to be able to come back and read this post and make myself smile. *winks* ;P 

If you don't even know who Celtic Thunder are, you MUST listen to these songs. *heart eyes* I still remember the day we discovered them on Facebook when my uncle posted "A Place In The Choir". *heart eyes again* 

Through the years some of the singers have changed, and back when we were bias we hated any new singers, but we all grew up and learned to apricate the new singers. (even though the first are still the best we do like the new ones too, lol)  


A N Y W H O ! 


Here are my top ten! (and not in any order cause.... that would be too hard)


"A Place In The Choir"
(*hearts for days*)


"Surfer Meledy" 
(this song is just so seventies I love it)



"Do Wacka Do"
(lol, I don't even know why but I love this song so much. xD)



"The Sound of Silence" 
(Keith and Colm have such great harmony in this one *heart eyes*)



"Castle On The Hill" 
(this one is just fun and catchy and I love it)



"Toora Lorra Lay"
(there is one swear word)



"Galway Girl" 
(I just love Colm and Damian when they sing together. *heart for daaaayyyss*)




"Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"




"Home From The Sea"




"Steal Away"




*melts* Aren't they just amazing? Their voices all go together so well and it's just out in out beautiful! And Damian has a beautiful deep voice. Here's a cover I listen to all the time of Damian and his wife singing. *heart eyes* I just love the way they did it. 





I hope you enjoyed this random little post as much as I did putting it together! Have a wonderful night and God bless you always. <3 







2 comments: