Saturday, June 25, 2022

God's Beautiful Plan || life update

 


hello lovelies!


Eeeeeep! I'm back my friends! I didn't know if I'd want to come back for sure, but after taking that break, I felt it was time to get "back at it", ya know? 
I don't know if I will do a ton of posts, and I'm not really going to have a schedule anymore. *sweaty face* I'm just going to post when and if I feel like posting. But I'm not leaving... so don't worry. *winks*


SO much has happened since I last "seen" you all that I don't even know where to begin! *laughs* 


First off.... Chancy and Brynna are married!! *squeals* It's still hard to wrap my brain around the fact that my big bro, my Brother Bear, is a married man with a wife. And it's Brynna! *mind blown* I am so happy for them and I couldn't be happier with who God has brought into Chancy's life as long as my families. Brynna is like one of the family and I can't imagine my brother with anyone else. (can I just say, they are the cutest things ever?) God surely knew what He was doing when he brought those two together. We serve a mighty God, don't we?

Brynna did it! She promised to find me dairy free and peanut free chocolate... and she did! 
Also, that note made me smile and almost made me cry. *sniffs* Love you, Brynna sister. *hugs*



Isn't she so cute?!

Love you, Brynna-honey!


Can I just say... these boys are so cute. xD 



Me and Maybel!

Me and Molly!


My beautiful family!

Love you, Brother Bear. <3


All of my beautiful sisters. <3

Love you two. *heart eyes*


Next... we sold our house! *mind blown* We had been wanting to get out of our house for awhile now, it's old and moldy and has problems and we were just ready to move onto something new. The doors suddenly seemed to open for us to rent an adorable farmhouse in "the flats" and we put our house up on the market. Welp, my mom's cousin and her husband are buying our house now! They plan to rebuild in the future and I just can't believe we're actually moving! And into the most adorable farmhouse I might add. *winks* Closing is in 30 days and we're outta here! *some more mind blowing* I don't know how I'll get packed but.. somehow I will haha.
(so if I don't post for awhile after this post that's why haha. packing and moving and things)

Then... other things have happened in my life. *winks* 

First thing, I graduated! No more school! *does a little happy dance* I very much enjoyed school though, and I wouldn't bash on it for anything. It has been such a blessing in my life and I'm so thankful for all the time and care my mom has put into raising me and teaching me. She has taught me so much more than the basics like mathematics and language. She has taught me the love for our Lord and so, so much more. I'm forever thankful for all the time she has put into my life and I thank God for giving me such wonderful parents. I don't know where I'd be today if it weren't for them. <3  

And THEN... well, things have happened in MY life. *winks* (I like leaving you in suspense for awhile *giggles*  xD)

So, I mentioned in my post before, how I had this feeling that a lot of change was ahead of me? Haha, yeah. A lot has happened. And I'm so happy to say I am at peace and loving where this change has taken me. God is so good. <3 
I don't exactly know where to start off, so shall I just say it??? 
May 27th, 2022 will be a date that I will always remember. It was the day I talked to my future boyfriend. Yes you read right, I talked to a guy and we started dating. I have a boyfriend. It still amazes me sometimes and I just sit there and smile and go "Woah. I have a boyfriend" but I couldn't be happier. God is amazing. <3 Byron has been more than I ever imagined I deserved and I am so thankful to God for bringing him into my life when He did. I'm excited for where God will take me\us on this new chapter in life. 
I should probably give more details, how we met etc. but that's for another post later on down the road. *winks* But don't worry, I will share it with you. 


 

 




God has a plan for each and every one of you. I know it. He doesn't forget about you and you never get "lost in the crowd". Not ever. He is working in each one of your lives... personally. It's truly an amazing God we serve. 







16 comments:

  1. Ahhh, so many exciting things happening! And congratulations - I'm so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow *laughs* that was one eventful post! So happy for you and your fam! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you're back!
    All so exciting! Congratulations to your brother and Lady B!
    Please don't wait too long to share!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I'm glad!!
      Awww thanks girl!
      Haha I'll try not to

      Delete
  4. EEEEE you're backkkk! Yay! I've been checking periodically just in case. I can't wait to read this post in greater detail, but I just wanted to tell you that I'm glad you're back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, this is awesome! I have been checking every few weeks if maybe you came back, and today was exciting! I loved the pictures, and it's great to see how God is doing things in your life ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww! I didn't realize how many people like my blog, haha. <3 <3

      Delete
  6. Aw, I'm so happy for you and your family! Such beautiful changes in your life. I hope you enjoy the rest of your summer, and I'm glad you're back!!! <3 (also, sorry this comment is so late lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! Aww I'm glad to be back! <3 (haha, I don't mind girly)

      Delete
  7. AWWWW so many exciting changes!! 💗🙏💗🙏💗🙏💗🙏

    ReplyDelete