Thursday, December 19, 2019

The Random Christmas Tag


Hello my lovelies!! I'm sorry I've been absent. Christmas time is just so busy you forget all about blogging. Am I right? *looks around* Of course I am! *winks*

Anywho. I thought I should do this post before Christmas is over. *laughs* Thank you, Lilly for tagging me! it sounded like lots of fun so let's get going!!



R U L E S :

- Post the picture above at the beginning of your post or post some other random Christmas picture.
- Copy and paste the rules.
- Answer all the five questions.
- Tag at least five people.
- Thank the person who tagged you.
- Have fun and have a very Merry Christmas!


1. What is your favorite B&W Christmas movie?
Probably, "It's A Wonderful Life" because we watch it every Christmas Eve, so it's just a really Christmas-y movie to me. *winks*

2. What is your favorite Hallmark Christmas movie?
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I don't really watch Hallmark movies, so.... I don't have a favorite. *laughs*

3. What is your favorite hot drink during Christmas time?
Ummm. Hot apple cider, or hot cocoa.

4. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Looking For Christmas by, Clint Black

5. What is your favorite Christmas tradition? 
Boy. This one's hard. There are so many that it's hard to choose only one! *laughs*
Probably, watching "It's A Wonderful Life" as a family while eating cheese fondue and junk. *laughs*


 T A G :
Damara
Brooklyne 
Lily (Cat)
Paige
Natasha


Well, I hope you enjoyed this small post. *grins* Until after Christmas!


7 comments:

  1. I really like the picture at the top!

    Hmm... I never heard of Looking for Christmas. Maybe I'll look it up one of these days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? I can't take the credit xP I took it off of Jasmin's blog. *laughs*

      WHAT?! really? That's crazy, I thought everyone knew that song. *laughs*

      Delete
  2. Cute picture ;)) I really need to watch more Christmas movies, especially ‘ it’s a wonderful life’ because I’ve heard it’s super good! Someday maybe, hopefully xD! enjoyed this post, tags are fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? ;P It is! it is!
      I'm glad you did! They are!

      Delete