Tuesday, August 27, 2019

I'm Fifteen || Me Through The Years



 I turned 15 today!! It was a wonderful day. Let me tell you a little about it. *smiles* First thing that happened was yesterday, sweet, big brother, Chancy got home from work and said since he wasn't going to be home tomorrow, he'd give me my present then. And then he held up a thing of dairy free ice cream, and *wide eyes* I was so shocked, 'How To Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World' I squealed and jumped up from the couch and gave him a big ol' hug. He's just the best. I love him. <3 I am SO thankful for a big brother like Chancy. <3333333333333
Then, today my sisters took me out for a sister date. It was a wonderful time, and I'm so thankful to have siblings like the ones I've got. *huge grin* We ate at Burgerville, went to Walmart, the local book store, and The Dollar Store. I got LOTS of food at BV, and some other things from Walmart and The Dollar Store. *smiles* Like I said, it was a wonderful day. <3 Thank you all for making my day great!!
Well, enough chit chat. I thought it would be fun to do a post of me through the years. So you all can see how much I've changed, or if I even changed at all! *laughs* Enjoy!

Three Months 

One Year

 Two Years

 Three Years

 Four Years

 Five Years

 Six Years

 Seven Years

 Eight Years

 Nine Years

 Ten Years

 Eleven Years

 Twelve Years

 Thirteen Years

Fourteen Years

Fifteen Years!!
 (me and Daminika)

And then just a whole bunch of pictures from today because
we haven't taken my birthday pictures yet. XP


(me and Felicity)

 (me and LaKaysha)

 All my wonderful sisters!! <3

Me and all my food! *laughs* Believe me, I was full!


Well, I hope you enjoyed reading about my special day, and looking at me through the years. *smiles* I had a blast!

16 comments:

  1. Aww! I loved this post! I love all these pictures! (You were such a cute baby!)
    -Brooklyne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad!! *grins* (I was I'll have to admit XP )

      Delete
  2. Sounds like you had a fun day! Happy (late) birthday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww!! You are so cute (then and now ;D)!!
    Happy Birthday! 15 was definitely one of my favorite ages! Enjoy it! <3 <3

    ~Alice~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, thanks!! ;D
      Thank you!! I'll try my best! ;P <3 <3

      Delete
  4. Happy late birthday!

    This was fun to read and scroll through. You reminded me of LaKaysha in the birthday pictures when your were really little. 'Course you do happen to be sisters... *Wink*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you cousin dear! :)

      I'm glad you enjoyed it! Really? People say we look a lot alike now, so maybe I did look like her when I was little. *winks*

      Delete
    2. You're welcome! :)

      Ok, maybe not REALLY young. But I noticed it especially in the 6 years old birthday picture.

      Delete
  5. I'm so happy you had a good birthday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy late birthday!!!! Sorry I am late I was on a blogging break! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *laughs* awe, thanks! I just seen this! it's okay! ;D

      Delete